Started by 9th_Stew, Apr 15, 2012, 03:56:09 PM

Author
Mystery Voice Actor? (Read 3,603 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Maybe it's someone from Prometheus

Vulhala

Vulhala

It's a possibility, but one I heavily doubt.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 26, 2012, 07:51:48 PM

I was actually just thinking this too. Would be interesting, but not very likely.

Predaker

Predaker

I guess that all depends on what happens in the last 8 minutes of the film  :D

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: newbeing on Apr 26, 2012, 08:51:38 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 26, 2012, 07:51:48 PM

I was actually just thinking this too. Would be interesting, but not very likely.

It is a good idea. Maybe its Guy Pearce or Michael Fassbender. I don't see any other character working.

newbeing

newbeing

Just listened to this interview with John Mulkey from Gearbox. He says some interesting stuff about voice acting at the end of the interview.

http://www.gamecrashers.net/2012/04/26/paxchat-aliens-colonial-marines-interview/

Not sure if he means they had a guy doing to voice of Hudson for the game or just for their message machine.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

well i just heard the interview seems like alof of the original actors are lending their voice.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I think its Bill Paxton. I know there was talk about what really happened to Hudson so it may not be that big of a mystery.

Glaive

Glaive

Ahnuld... ;D

Jango1201

Jango1201

GET TOO DA DWAP SHIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Jango1201 on Apr 30, 2012, 07:40:55 AM
GET TOO DA DWAP SHIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Excellent.

urvile

urvile

Going back to that other interview, they just left Bishop's legs there? They didn't get sucked into space?

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: urvile on May 03, 2012, 03:15:30 PM
Going back to that other interview, they just left Bishop's legs there? They didn't get sucked into space?
The fate of Bishop's lower half after the Queen tore him up was never shown on-screen. Gearbox took advantage of this opportunity to have another throw back to the movies featured in the game.

In reality his legs probably would have been sucked into space, but who knows. There have been a few theories posted by fans here as to why they might not have gotten sucked out. (Stuck on the drop ship landing gear, or possibly his body fluid was sticky enough to keep it stuck on the floor... so on and so forth.)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

i like the idea that his guts got caught up in the grating

urvile

urvile

I just assumed that if they didn't get sucked into space that Ripley would have salvaged them at least. Guess the lower half on an android isn't worth much heh

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed