RT01 TRANSPORT

Started by ikarop, Apr 13, 2012, 05:45:35 PM

Author
RT01 TRANSPORT (Read 21,742 times)

antovolk

antovolk

And that will fill the one remaining space on the Project Prometheus site and that's it...
As much as I like all the stuff they're doing with news sites etc. I feel kinda left out. Project Prometheus/Weyland Investors was supposed to be an ARG/viral campaign, and it had potential, but now they're just closing it down with those three images. :(

Glaive

Glaive

I'll ask AGAIN...WHERE are the Lego people?

Cvalda

Cvalda

No high quality version? >:(
Liike the design, though. Would make a kewl toy. :P

Gash

Gash

Nice. Reminiscent of the Shado mobiles in UFO, which I guess is appropriate - and fits the design ethos of the front end of the Narcissus too.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Gash on Apr 14, 2012, 01:54:40 AM
Nice. Reminiscent of the Shado mobiles in UFO, which I guess is appropriate - and fits the design ethos of the front end of the Narcissus too.

LOL, you are right.  I was wondering why it looked so familiar.  Man, I think I just had an acid trip back to the early 70's.

shamash

shamash

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Quote from: Glaive on Apr 13, 2012, 06:49:09 PM
I'll ask AGAIN...WHERE are the Lego people?

That the one you're thinking of?

Predaker

Predaker

jeremy_ray

jeremy_ray

Too generic.  Maybe good enough for video games, but doesn't belong in what should be a top notch film.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Can't wait to see it get totaled!

Bonus points if they "blow a trans-axle".

Edit-- also these labels are hilarious. "Bio-nomic telecom unit"? "Satellite-linked maintenance"? What does that even MEAN? ???

Fatboy40

Fatboy40

Quote from: Gash on Apr 14, 2012, 01:54:40 AM
Nice. Reminiscent of the Shado mobiles in UFO...

Has a bit of a Judge Dredd feel as well, cruising over the cursed earth.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 14, 2012, 08:20:48 AM
Edit-- also these labels are hilarious. "Bio-nomic telecom unit"? "Satellite-linked maintenance"? What does that even MEAN? ???

It's so cool you can't know what it means.  It's not your time.

ikarop

ikarop

Someone who works at Shepperton Studios posted these over at twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/CarmenKelly

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed