New Exclusive Images [Updated with new images]

Started by Darkoo, Apr 11, 2012, 07:16:55 AM

Author
New Exclusive Images [Updated with new images] (Read 66,506 times)

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Image 1... What... the... fark!?

Kronik

Kronik

OK, now onto the pic of Prometheus taking off - take a look at the full rez image.

In the background (top left) are a series of what looks like landing pads (similar to Nazca Lines) fanning out from a central point, and below the right thrusters is a hint of something slightly curved, that definitely doesn't look like part of the landscape... is Prometheus just above the SJ ship in flight?

Great pic though  ;D

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Kronik on Apr 11, 2012, 10:41:13 AM
OK, now onto the pic of Prometheus taking off - take a look at the full rez image.

In the background (top left) are a series of what looks like landing pads (similar to Nazca Lines) fanning out from a central point, and below the right thrusters is a hint of something slightly curved, that definitely doesn't look like part of the landscape... is Prometheus just above the SJ ship in flight?

Great pic though  ;D
I think that the curved bit you mention is the top of the first temple, and the lines in this shot are also visible on the ground in one of the trailers as leading up to the temples (sorry I can't remember which trailer it is - perhpas the IMAX one?).

TufTuf

TufTuf

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 11, 2012, 07:23:04 AM
That top image. "Changing into what?"

Clearly from this...

to

to?

@ location

Face and Mural look exactly the same.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

This is absolute best I could do with this image - maybe someone can clear it up better.

Ok, it doesn't help at all. Psshuugh?

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Apr 11, 2012, 11:16:57 AM
This is absolute best I could do with this image - maybe someone can clear it up better.

Shades of...

???

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Glaive on Apr 11, 2012, 11:34:32 AM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Apr 11, 2012, 11:16:57 AM

Shades of...

???

patrick wilson - cocooned man? IF we can rely on IMDb.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

It is no doubt one of Giger's murals, I just want to - no, I need to - see it in full light. I guess I will have to wait for the art book. :'(

Kol

Kol

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Apr 11, 2012, 11:41:22 AM
It is no doubt one of Giger's murals, I just want to - no, I need to - see it in full light. I guess I will have to wait for the art book. :'(

since when do murals moving & changing?  :D

this movie is a f**king mystery already, that's from now on, hard to solve.  :)

Kronik

Kronik

I find it amazing that after all the images and trailers, we still have no clue about what's really going on. VERY clever marketing.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Kol on Apr 11, 2012, 11:49:38 AM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Apr 11, 2012, 11:41:22 AM

since when do murals moving & changing?  :D

this movie is a f**king mystery already, that's from now on, hard to solve.  :)

Agreed, but this latest image shows an actual painted scene. The ampule room is like the Sistine Chapel. A Giger Sistine Chapel... oh shit... wow... I just wet myself. ;D

Glaive

Glaive

It's like some biomechanical 3-D monitor, using living creatures instead of pixels...

...possibly. ;D

Kol

Kol

why is the engineer's hand stuck in the ass of this creature?

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Glaive on Apr 11, 2012, 12:16:26 PM
It's like some biomechanical 3-D monitor, using living creatures instead of pixels...

...possibly. ;D

You just blew my mind. Twice. ;D

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Kol on Apr 11, 2012, 12:19:09 PM
why is the engineer's hand stuck in the ass of this creature?

More to the point, why does his torso seem to of been pecked open as if by some great eagle...could this be another Prometheus allusion?

(bit high for the liver, but stil...)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed