Brand new PROMETHEUS Facebook App!

Started by Cvalda, Apr 05, 2012, 10:11:23 AM

Author
Brand new PROMETHEUS Facebook App! (Read 31,498 times)

icedog97

Quote from: Lord Freezer on Apr 09, 2012, 07:09:15 PM
It's the same:

maybe before the mission (or have recycled the set LOL)

Yeah...Ridley did mention how he likes to re-use sets in films...one of the video interviews I think he mentioned scenes from Gladiator and using the same pillars/room from two different angles as two different locations in the film.

Since these two angles are very similar...either it is the same place (in the film) or he's trying to convey a common design element in both places.

CanisMajoris

the beck side of that set is very different (small, because the behind wall shown, when Vickers enters...) when compared to the one used for showing the indoor environment of Prometheus.... Well, may be they have the same design/architecture elements, but it`s too damn obvious :D

antovolk

I posted this in detail over on my Weyland Investor blog http://weylandinvestors.tumblr.com/ but I'll try sum it up here.
Basically, we should be getting something Project Prometheus related through that Facebook app this Wednesday. Their tweets especially seem to hint at them being interconnected.

nendo

nendo

Quote from: antovolk on Apr 09, 2012, 09:57:57 PM
I posted this in detail over on my Weyland Investor blog http://weylandinvestors.tumblr.com/ but I'll try sum it up here.
Basically, we should be getting something Project Prometheus related through that Facebook app this Wednesday. Their tweets especially seem to hint at them being interconnected.

as far as i know the next update will be next Tuesday

fiveways

Quote from: nendo on Apr 10, 2012, 10:18:20 AM
Quote from: antovolk on Apr 09, 2012, 09:57:57 PM

as far as i know the next update will be next Tuesday

The facebook ap has a planet listed at 14 hours. 

ikarop

ikarop

The week 2 orb just went blue. Nothing shows up yet tho.

bioweapon

i
Quote from: ikarop on Apr 10, 2012, 10:01:52 PM
The week 2 orb just went blue. Nothing shows up yet tho.

not from here. it says 6 hours to go so is 12:00 am wednesday here in Mexico

ikarop

ikarop

I guess the app is bogus then. It probably will unlock at 12:00 AM US time.

ChrisPachi

Man, so much of their web shit is broken it's almost comical. A movie about the future supported by web sites full of bugs. It reminds of a time I went to a science fiction talk about the rapid rate of technological advancement and future possibilities etc. and Arthur C. Clarke was speaking over a video link so bad you couldn't make out anything he was saying or even see his face properly.

The web stuff looks nice, but they really need to do some testing and proof-reading before launching this stuff.

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: CanisMajoris on Apr 09, 2012, 03:52:21 PM

So, Holloway is explaining things inside Prometheus  ???

It was my impression that they were in space when the lecture with the holograms was being given

ThisBethesdaSea

Totally....this is a scene that I would bet happens after they awaken from cryo sleep.

wmmvrrvrrmm

well, someone mentioned that it seemed like a certain scene from AVP

bioweapon

can we see something? i can acces from here!!  ???

Cvalda

Cvalda

Only three hours til the new orb opens! :)

bioweapon

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 11, 2012, 04:06:37 AM
Only three hours til the new orb opens! :)
i cant open the uk link, the us is 53 min

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed