Prometheus Empire Magazine Scans

Started by ikarop, Mar 28, 2012, 05:06:20 PM

Author
Prometheus Empire Magazine Scans (Read 54,383 times)

Bad Replicant

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 28, 2012, 11:43:26 PM

Y'know, I really hope Prometheus is successful enough that I can one day enter a barbershop and say "Give me the Fifield."

What a great day that would be.

mastermoon

Wow amazing to see new pictures of Prometheus.

I've been waiting for more pics :).

chupacabras acheronsis

amazing article. the timeline is especially interesting, there's no point in making canon arguments now.

MrSpaceJockey

Great new avatar to with the article too, huh?

SM

SM

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 29, 2012, 01:38:53 AM
amazing article. the timeline is especially interesting, there's no point in making canon arguments now.

No fecking love for the source of the timeline, though.

Again...

chupacabras acheronsis

the fact that they're acknowledging the mess at all just feels good.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: SM on Mar 29, 2012, 01:52:34 AM

No fecking love for the source of the timeline, though.

Again...

Probably traces back to the anthology box set, more than likely where they sourced it, blame those multimedia designers.

Vickers

Vickers

Well, that was a good read. :) Lots of delicious photos too!

- At this point I'm certain the characters and the dynamic between them is going to be great.
- I'm loving everything I'm reading and seeing in relation to the visuals and sets.
- I hope we get news of the rating soon so we can stop playing guessing games and, obviously, it better be R.
- I don't know how I feel about the giant human-like creatures being the engineers.  I guess I wanted something more Giger.
- It seems that mutation and those giant guys are going to form a large part of the horror in the story.
- I have faith in Ridley Scott.  It's the Damon Lindelof contribution to this film that worries me.

armageddon

I'm more than happy that Scott decided to have tons and tons of practical effects and props. It make the film and the actos' interaction with their environment so much more real.

Take that, Lucas!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Are you talking about the timeline in the article, or the online timeline for Prometheus? Because the article timeline is a summary of the series as a whole, not a canon bible. It was pieced together by the magazine, not the film-makers.

antovolk

antovolk

I've just got the iPad Empire digital version, and I've screenshotted the feature. It should be fine apart from a couple of the character bios (because of the swipe for more), and the resolution is limited to the one of the iPad 2 (if anyone had the ipad 3 then that would've been better)

http://www.mediafire.com/?x83man2lm30znbc

ChrisPachi

Quote from: antovolk on Mar 29, 2012, 02:13:14 PMI've just got the iPad Empire digital version, and I've screenshotted the feature....

Awesome, cheers.

Gash

Gash

I like the clue that the suit design and helmets are more important than they might appear.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: antovolk on Mar 29, 2012, 02:13:14 PM
I've just got the iPad Empire digital version, and I've screenshotted the feature. It should be fine apart from a couple of the character bios (because of the swipe for more), and the resolution is limited to the one of the iPad 2 (if anyone had the ipad 3 then that would've been better)

http://www.mediafire.com/?x83man2lm30znbc

Thanks! .jpg version here for anyone interested: http://imageshack.us/g/171/007bvdt.jpg/

mastermoon

Does anyone know were Prometheus is placed in the Alien timeline?.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed