Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 245,181 times)

Eagle-Fire

Eagle-Fire

on the shots of rapace jumping down the platforms that are splitting, you can see one of the ''temples'' in the background and its actually the planet floor thats opening and not one of the ''temples''.

the xeno that appears on the wall..........so is that how they looked before the jockeys dna got thrown into the mix........also i noticed it has camerons queen like crown bone spurs coming out from its head......

and.........in retrospect.......:) i wonder if all the urns contain prometheus esque badguys.......i.e all the creations that cannot be controlled ?????? with humans soon to added to the list ????

and........i am in the thinking that all we have seen is from the 1st hour and a half......and i think that shit only really starts to hit the fan after the sj ship crash , allowing all the little creatures to run free...:)

aliennaire

Quote from: Attack.no1 on Mar 25, 2012, 01:58:26 PM
Quote from: Ra3D on Mar 25, 2012, 11:30:25 AM
Every shot from all of video are here http://prometheus.unoforum.ru/?1-11-0-00000033-000-0-0-1332674126

nice one, that mutant guy looks Fubar on the jumping bit.

allso, pics 78 and 79 whats that to the left of the shuttle on the ground?
Space Jockey's temple, surrounded by circular wall?

Quote from: Eagle-Fire on Mar 25, 2012, 04:29:55 PM
the xeno that appears on the wall..........so is that how they looked before the jockeys dna got thrown into the mix........also i noticed it has camerons queen like crown bone spurs coming out from its head......
That was noticed and discussed in the very beginning of this thread with the attempts to outline the crown and other interesting remarks!  ;)

nendo

on the shots of rapace jumping down the platforms that are splitting, you can see one of the ''temples'' in the background and its actually the planet floor thats opening and not one of the ''temples''.

TBH i don't think anyone thought it was the temple opening. The trailer showed it well that it was the floor not the temple

Infected

and.........in retrospect.......:) i wonder if all the urns contain prometheus esque badguys.......i.e all the creations that cannot be controlled ?????? with humans soon to added to the list ????

and........i am in the thinking that all we have seen is from the 1st hour and a half......and i think that shit only really starts to hit the fan after the sj ship crash , allowing all the little creatures to run free...:)
Yes the ground in front of the Dome is opening in a weird way and underneath you see texture and the same texture you can see on the saucer at the waterfall.

And as they say they are gonna head for Earth it could be that all the domes etc are opening up and an armada is about to take off heading for Earth.

Still think the big giant is an original alien and not one of the crew infected or some kind.
And i still think we aint seen nothing yet of this movie there are things that arent explainable so my guess is there is still a lot kept secrect :)

Eagle-Fire

Quote from: nendo on Mar 25, 2012, 05:37:00 PM

TBH i don't think anyone thought it was the temple opening. The trailer showed it well that it was the floor not the temple

yeah i guess that explains all the comments that people have put about the possible outcome of each temple holding its own craft, and other comments about each holding its own god......thanks for putting me straight

nendo

Quote from: Eagle-Fire on Mar 25, 2012, 06:45:16 PM

yeah i guess that explains all the comments that people have put about the possible outcome of each temple holding its own craft, and other comments about each holding its own god......thanks for putting me straight

Actually what i said doesn't dispute that. Each temple might have its own Ship. They might have a "hanger" just like the one in the trailer that is built underground right next to it. What i was saying is that the temple clearly doesn't open. and its painfully obviously in the trailer

Eagle-Fire

Quote from: nendo on Mar 25, 2012, 09:03:09 PM

Actually what i said doesn't dispute that. Each temple might have its own Ship. They might have a "hanger" just like the one in the trailer that is built underground right next to it. What i was saying is that the temple clearly doesn't open. and its painfully obviously in the trailer

again thanks for setting me straight......the information your confirming is pretty much what i said in my post??? i dont get why your repeating my own posts back to me as if your proving a point......the same point im putting across in my posts???
are you really this bored???

nendo

Quote from: Eagle-Fire on Mar 25, 2012, 09:15:08 PM
Quote from: nendo on Mar 25, 2012, 09:03:09 PM

again thanks for setting me straight......the information your confirming is pretty much what i said in my post??? i dont get why your repeating my own posts back to me as if your proving a point......the same point im putting across in my posts???
are you really this bored???

sorry i sensed a tone of sarcasm in your reply

mackey

mackey

It's the "i created everything species". they don't look like us....we look like them!  :o
He transformed one of the crew (advanced genetics)...
The funny head is a mask....to the suit...he got infected with the doomsday creature from the WMD department cause the android stole some weird stuff on charlize therons orders and blew the security measures....btw they implant that genetic stuff into people...guess what happens...

All just a wild guess...  ::) 
Quote from: zuzuki on Mar 17, 2012, 11:56:49 PM
Quote from: Dorian Gray on Mar 17, 2012, 11:53:07 PM
New images of the Space Jockey:

http://i.imgur.com/Az9as.png

http://i.imgur.com/CE36I.png

http://i.imgur.com/DJtHb.png

this dude is also in the ship at the end chasing shaw. but it's weird cause judging by the other teaser too, his head seems human like,not the elephantine head like in the imax trailer.also he is wearing a dark suit. the thing in the chair had lighter color arms and torso. could it be that there are really 2 types of space jockeys?

dave1978

I dont think this has been picked up before but has anyone else noticed the back of the engineers head in the trailer?   it seems to be replicating the waterfall that he is looking at.  Looking at it closely its deffo moving with the flow of the water.

Jenga

Quote from: dave1978 on Mar 26, 2012, 02:18:38 PM
I dont think this has been picked up before but has anyone else noticed the back of the engineers head in the trailer?   it seems to be replicating the waterfall that he is looking at.  Looking at it closely its deffo moving with the flow of the water.

I think it's just undulating, not flowing like the waterfall. Interesting idea though!

Eagle-Fire

Quote from: Infected on Mar 25, 2012, 06:19:00 PM

Yes the ground in front of the Dome is opening in a weird way and underneath you see texture and the same texture you can see on the saucer at the waterfall.

And as they say they are gonna head for Earth it could be that all the domes etc are opening up and an armada is about to take off heading for Earth.

Still think the big giant is an original alien and not one of the crew infected or some kind.
And i still think we aint seen nothing yet of this movie there are things that arent explainable so my guess is there is still a lot kept secrect :)

Isnt it " they "were" heading for earth "
Im pretty confident that the race who the crew are expecting to find all died during flight prep and the imposters try to use david like a puppet :) maybe they lack something thats needed to connect to the ship ???

Eagle-Fire

nice post.......but im sure i can see the same hole punched into all the chambers....????

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed