AvP Merchandise > Alien-Predator Literature

Aliens Official Movie Book

(1/2) > >>

StrangeShape:
Help me out here

1. Is this a collection of Aliens articles previously published in Starlog mags?
2. Is it just a reprint of Aliens Movie Magazine, and/or does it include it?

Cvalda:
Content wise, they are much the same. The interviews are largely the same in both, just worded a bit differently. The Movie Book includes a lot more photos though, has eight fold out posters, and has thicker, glossier paper. I think it's worth owning both, although the movie book is a lot nicer.

StrangeShape:
The magazine I own, Im just afraid that it might be reprinted in the Book , therefore taking up a lot of space with something I already own. Thanks for the info!

Cvalda:

--- Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 14, 2012, 10:35:53 PM ---The magazine I own, Im just afraid that it might be reprinted in the Book , therefore taking up a lot of space with something I already own. Thanks for the info!

--- End quote ---
They're pretty much exactly the same size and page count, not much in the way of taking up space ;)

StrangeShape:

--- Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 14, 2012, 10:39:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 14, 2012, 10:35:53 PM ---The magazine I own, Im just afraid that it might be reprinted in the Book , therefore taking up a lot of space with something I already own. Thanks for the info!

--- End quote ---
They're pretty much exactly the same size and page count, not much in the way of taking up space ;)

--- End quote ---

But its the same thing content wise? Same interviews? PLUS other vintage Starlog articles, or just the official movie magazine?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version