Exclusive teaser trailer!!!

Started by Darkoo, Mar 12, 2012, 09:41:30 AM

Author
Exclusive teaser trailer!!! (Read 92,074 times)

fakk3

fakk3

New trailer!

http://www.extrahype.com/prometheus-gets-new-trailer

space jockey has so small hands hmmm

Jenga

Jenga

Holy crap!!! :D There is a jockey and a serpent in there!

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

this isn't the whole thing, or? because it should be 2:33 and not 1:10 min or did they troll us with the length?

The Driver

The Driver

Regardless of the length this film looks insane!

sandro

sandro

Hope to see a longer trailer later

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

i am a bit disappointed by the space jockey, the bigger head and the little arms make him appear more cartoon-ish then the original. and i have a feeling that this movie contains all the best visual/shocking scenes of the movie, i hate that when there is no surprise or shit. knowing half of it already.
i mean showing the prometheus crashing into the derelict is, i think, one of the most important scenes of the film, lore-wise and visual, why spoil it?

Ruzena

Ruzena

The trailer has all but the feeling of Alien movie :D I HOPE it will not be action dubstep shit like in the trailer. Also the actors look more like some game characters than Nostromo crew.

Since I startted stalking the internets for alien prequel 4 years ago, I was hoping for much darker shit than this, I was hoping for lynch-giger crossover. This trailer looks honestly like 90% of the action movie trailers around.

But I still hope!

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

The montage and the music makes it definitely"Alien-ish".
I'm sure I've heard some cues from Goldsmith score in It. It's great. Better than the epic music of the preview.

ThisBethesdaSea

Isn't the new trailer over 2 minutes in length?

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 17, 2012, 12:36:20 PM
Isn't the new trailer over 2 minutes in length?

Reportedly. I think this latest one is an IMAX teaser.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Confirmation: IMAX Teaser Of the Trailer. Stay tuned for the real deal.
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=88133

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 17, 2012, 01:08:31 PM
Confirmation: IMAX Teaser Of the Trailer. Stay tuned for the real deal.
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=88133

Thanks EEV.

chupacabras acheronsis

what the hell is this:

and here is our space jockey:

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: aliennaire on Mar 16, 2012, 10:56:30 PM
Quote from: marsekay on Mar 16, 2012, 10:34:54 PM
Didnt we see a prop head picture a while back anyway, and fox made the forum pull the pics down?
it looked like a typical SJ head if i remember correctly.
I guees, the picture has been revealed here, though it's now gone... You can find the one in the signature of St_Eddie : http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=15893

Whilst my signature is taken from that prop photo, it's a highly modified version that I made in Photoshop...

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 16, 2012, 11:09:14 PM
Here be it, with some colour correction...

Spoiler
[close]

-Chris

... Note that I created a new angle (with the second eye visable), changed the shape of the back of the head, altered the mouth and made various other tweaks.  Also, I coloured and shaded it myself.

Sorry but I felt the need to point that out because I don't want people to think I just lazily cut and pasted the prop into my signature.

BioMechanical

BioMechanical

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 17, 2012, 02:58:35 PM

and here is our space jockey:

I think the reason why the jockey is bit small in this scene is because its not a Jockey...

One of my theories is that Ridley is going to pay some homage to James Cameron's Aliens by putting our female hero in the suit. Im sure fox was pushing the idea from the very beginning. Rapace may even infact be the Jockey from Alien..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed