Exclusive teaser trailer!!!

Started by Darkoo, Mar 12, 2012, 09:41:30 AM

Author
Exclusive teaser trailer!!! (Read 92,582 times)

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Gah... I can't play that video on my PS3.  Could somebody rip it and upload it to YouTube please?  Or at least describe any new shots.  Thanks.

Gash

Gash

Short. But some very cool new shots.

Shodan09

Shodan09

There's a lot we have seen already. It opens with the same shot of the Prometheus flying towards the planet but we see a new shot form the interior of a man standing above a huge glass window (I assume the front of the ship). Next we see shots of the prometheus on the planet and the buggys driving away from the ship followed by the huge dust cloud engulfing everything. The red lights from the teaser trailer come from spherical objects that one of the human characters throws up into the derelict - some kind of scanners?

We also see the guys with guns firing at another blue suited crew member who is slamming someone against a wall ( I assume) on board the prometheus.

The best shot at the end is one of a ship (prometheus?) taking off with the derelict flying in the distance, it looks like they're chasing it.

Thats about it as far as I can tell!

Game_Over_Man

Game_Over_Man

Some of the shots just look stunning. Glad to see they're not being modest with this - but with such hype, caan this movie really be an R rating?

Still not sure if the "horror" aspect is going to be more muted than in Alien. I'm beginning to think this is being pushed as more family friendly "sci-fi/adventure"

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Holy shit. Thanks Darkoo.

Another trailer for a trailer.

-Chris

Pn2501

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I am feeling giddy, now.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Is that thing throwing the crew member even human? Looking kinda Jockey suit to me?

-Chris

Gash

Gash

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

It's a pretty awesome looking spaceship. Must be said.

I think we just found our mohawked mutant. Ie. not a mutant, just an asshole.

-Chris

Shodan09

Shodan09

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 12, 2012, 10:21:14 AM
Is that thing throwing the crew member even human? Looking kinda Jockey suit to me?

-Chris

I think you might be right there. It looks much taller than the others and looks a bit on fire too

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

That pod was falling downwards in the trailer.  Could this be the escape pod that Vickers jumps into in the original teaser trailer, and the ship drops her down afterwards?

Also, check out the tats on the ball throwing guy's head.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Wow. That's a whole lotta CGI. :-\ And more Mutant Space Zombie madness!
Glad they're still using the original ALIEN trailer siren, now mixed with standard Blockbuster trailer choir instead of that tacky Inception BWAAHM :)

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

I am excite.

Quote from: Pn2501 on Mar 12, 2012, 10:17:50 AM

Seeing this ship again still makes me wanna go all :'( with happehness.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed