Guy Pearce plays Peter Weyland in Prometheus?

Started by Valaquen, Feb 25, 2012, 07:55:10 PM

Author
Guy Pearce plays Peter Weyland in Prometheus? (Read 58,217 times)

T Dog

Quote from: Virgil_uk on Feb 28, 2012, 01:08:24 PM
Quote from: tmjhur on Feb 28, 2012, 12:28:26 PM
Are these people lazy or stupid or illogical or all of the above?
There are quotes from multiple actors in this movie saying that it is part of the ALIEN franchise.
So please do some independent research and come up with a new question to pose to people here or else don't type anything.

I don't think that was ChrisPachi's point at all.

It's just been a frustrating couple of months since the trailer  :-\

It was my point. I was just riffing one meaning from what he wrote.

Virgil

My apologies, and I do understand your general frustration regarding backdated information constantly being regurgitated. 

ikarop

Quote from: Pn2501 on Feb 28, 2012, 05:47:19 AM
sounding more like bullshit.

http://www.prometheusforum.net/discussion/comment/5714#Comment_5714
I believe that person is referring to mozinezo.hu and filmsite.hu. They certantly wouldn't have talked to Ridley Scott. All those Hungarian blog sites are pointing to IC Press as the source of the news. Allegedly IC Press (InterCom) works for Fox in Hungary as their film distributor so it's all pretty confusing ATM.

It doesn't help that Fox has so far ignored all efforts from press when trying to confirm the news. Hopefully it will get clarified soon.

T Dog

You know guys, we are making a big hoo ha over nothing really. We already know the Weyland company are in this. So we are fussing over which particular small role an actor plays, it's not a huge deal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed