AvP Merchandise > Alien-Predator Literature

Official ALIEN Literature 2012 Reissues List (UPDA...

<< < (2/43) > >>

Cvalda:

--- Quote from: LarsVader on Feb 14, 2012, 07:48:56 PM ---Hardback you say?
Mine is getting a little weak on the spine, but do I need a second one? Can I part with the original?

--- End quote ---
Hardback with a slipcover!!! :P Apparently all the art has been remastered direct from the original artists. Or something. I'm sure it'll be cool ;)

Xenomrph:
It'll depend on the price I suppose. Maybe someone will be nice enough to do up comparison shots between the two editions. If it's a significant improvement and it's not crazy-expensive, I'll probably do it. Otherwise, I'll deal with what I've got. :)

predxeno:
Interesting, you should probably send this info to Corporal Hicks so he can post it in the News section?  Do you have a source or a link to Fox saying this in a press release?

Cvalda:

--- Quote from: predxeno on Feb 14, 2012, 11:17:29 PM ---Interesting, you should probably send this info to Corporal Hicks so he can post it in the News section?  Do you have a source or a link to Fox saying this in a press release?

--- End quote ---
All info is straight from Amazon.

predxeno:
That explains why they lowered their Trade In value for Aliens Technical Manual from $50 to $38.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version