NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,734 times)

Cucka

Cucka

haha wow, they are courting Cameron hardcore trying to get him back to the Alien series IMO.

Otter

Otter

Love it!

Okay, so will Colonel Cameron be part of a regular wave, like Windrix was, or is this some kind of one-off exclusive to NECA store and TRU?

Any word on international distribution?

So many questions!

I'm sure answers will be forthcoming, but when pre-orders are already up, and there is no official word on availabilty outside the US... I get a little nervous.

PierreVW

PierreVW

Young and with a Beard?.

He looks so different now.

Old and clean shaven.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Brilliant news of the Colonel Cameron figure, I've heard there are easter eggs on the armour (ie. a Pandora patch) so that would be amazing.

For future homage figures how about H.R. Gieger as a Weyland-Yutani scientist.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Jul 19, 2017, 08:08:41 AM

I really wouldn't be opposed to more fun figures like that. Not sure on the mass appeal though.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Jul 19, 2017, 08:08:41 AM
Brilliant news of the Colonel Cameron figure, I've heard there are easter eggs on the armour (ie. a Pandora patch) so that would be amazing.

One company actually did a pretty decent unofficial H.R Giger figure a while back. Not sure if it was actually released or whether it got C&D'd by Giger's estate.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=55088.0

And we're going to need a flame-haired, cigar-chomping "Guv'nor" figure now as well.

mace-in-the-face

mace-in-the-face

What is this stupid shit? Who the f**k wants a James Cameron or a Paul Reiser action figure? Or a Craig Windrix for that matter?

They make this bullshit, but still no Alien 3 Dillon figure.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I'd rather have Paul Reiser than Dillon.

Mr. Jett

Mr. Jett

Cmon man learn your history , that Windrix figure was in dedication to one of Neca's sculptors whose brother passed away.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: mace-in-the-face on Jul 19, 2017, 03:58:12 PM
What is this stupid shit? Who the f**k wants a James Cameron or a Paul Reiser action figure? Or a Craig Windrix for that matter?

They make this bullshit, but still no Alien 3 Dillon figure.

I think that's enough from you. Bored of your consistant disrespectful attitude.

Alien/Xenomorph

Alien/Xenomorph

WHOA!!! JAMES CAMERON IS A COLONEL MARINE?!? I GOTTA HAVE THAT!!!! :o

drsmuts

drsmuts

Anyone reckon Fincher has signed off on his figure?  :laugh:

windebieste

windebieste

@Alien/Xenomorph   Haha... Yeah.  All the cheese.  All the cool.  Wrapped up in something no one was expecting.

-Windebieste.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I see a custom AvP comic Lecter copilot Scott Conover coming out of this. He was based on Cameron anyway.

Otter

Otter

Any other Aussies on here?

How're you planning on getting Col. Cameron?

I've tried to order directly from the NECA store, but despite internatinal shipping being available, Australia isn't an option.

I've reached out to Randy on Twitter to see if it might be coming to Popcultcha, but no response (he is understandably busy with SDCC, of course).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed