NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,642 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

sorry i didnt mean to type that
something got autocorrected into liar
not sure what i originally meant to put

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

"lost"

predator elite

predator elite

Hey anyone know how to get a replacement flash light for hudson mine snapped coming out of the packaging

Kailem

Kailem

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That is both awesome and corny as f**k at the same time. I love it.  :laugh:

They even put the Canada flag on his arm!

Justice Lord

Justice Lord

Awesome.Now I can finally have my Predator action figure fight James Cameron.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I would have preferred this be the convention exclusive than that Arnold figure. I don't hate this, but it makes the chance of seeing Drake this year slimmer.

Richman678

Richman678

Honestly I love this. I would have loved it even more if it was just him in his normal leather jacket attire he wore during filming.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 17, 2017, 08:36:23 PM
I would have preferred this be the convention exclusive than that Arnold figure. I don't hate this, but it makes the chance of seeing Drake this year slimmer.

according to them, no one wants to buy just a dude in normal clothing.

But this looks like a GI JOE so toy stores will be happy to sell without even thinking about it.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Oh hilarious!  Hilarious!!

Seriously, love it!  Go Canada!  Go King James!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 17, 2017, 03:11:09 PM
Well this is certainly unexpected! Colonel Cameron is coming in November!

http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/17/james-cameron-aliens-action-figure/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
Boo. Another peg warmer. I can't be excited about this, I've shifted focus to just the movie characters and certain game characters. Seems more like something they would have made for Cameron himself rather than a Series figure.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Ok now that´s something I never expected but still looks quite nice, never thought Cameron looks badass as Colonial Marine  8)  So next time, Ridley Scott as explorer with Nosotromo Compression suit? :laugh:

0321recon

0321recon

Talk about stroking his ego.  ::)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Gridseeker on Jul 17, 2017, 11:38:21 PM
Ok now that´s something I never expected but still looks quite nice, never thought Cameron looks badass as Colonial Marine  8)  So next time, Ridley Scott as explorer with Nosotromo Compression suit? :laugh:
....that's not a bad idea.

CelticP

CelticP

Ridley Scott needs to have that expression when he's making fun of the Ash head on the making of.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed