NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,688 times)

underbound

underbound

I see. why does everyone hate these variants of the xenos i personally liked the crest look on the spitter and crusher its just the boiler wasnt as appealing to me.
The mp walking animation doesnt look like that if i remembered when i played as one. i was walking differently than the sp ones

CodySpawn

CodySpawn

Quote from: underbound on Mar 25, 2013, 04:10:34 AM
I see. why does everyone hate these variants of the xenos i personally liked the crest look on the spitter and crusher its just the boiler wasnt as appealing to me.
The mp walking animation doesnt look like that if i remembered when i played as one. i was walking differently than the sp ones
just being honest but to me there isnt much different looks between them i mean maybe like 4 different ones even shown if it wasnt for the variants i dont think the alien line could even continue.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I think people hate the boiler because it serves no purpose in the hive (if it's even part of the hive, they seemed like they where outcasts to me). People "hate" the spitter because it has glowing green sacks on its head, which is a bit stupid no matter how you twist it. I liked everything about the spitter except that.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 26, 2013, 06:08:50 PM
I think people hate the boiler because it serves no purpose in the hive (if it's even part of the hive, they seemed like they where outcasts to me). People "hate" the spitter because it has glowing green sacks on its head, which is a bit stupid no matter how you twist it. I liked everything about the spitter except that.

Well, the more I examine the aliens from colonial marines the more they seem like Termites (the spitter is like a nasute, and the warriors are like soldier termites, the queen like..well a queen etc), especially the boiler. When termites get old they turn white (like the boiler) and they go all kamikaze on attacking animals, blowing themselves up and releasing noxious acid (though not as dramatically as the boilers :P ). And even if Aliens don't age, it would make sense that if they were severely injured they'd do the same, and make use of themselves instead of just dying uselessly.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Is April 2013 the release date for Canada too, or is that for strictly the US?

LarsVader

LarsVader

samoht

samoht

Oh god I want!

Anyone know when these guys will be available in Australia?

IrateMulletMan

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Not out yet, that's a picture from the NECA guy who operates their twitter. I'd imagine we'll see these in online retailers around the end of April

redxavier

redxavier

I'm so going to cave in and get the unhelmeted versions aren't I? Oh well.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 30, 2013, 08:25:38 PM
Not out yet, that's a picture from the NECA guy who operates their twitter. I'd imagine we'll see these in online retailers around the end of April

Randy, that lucky bastard.  Someday I'll have his job...someday....

Tribal

Tribal

Randy Falk is the "guy who operates their twitter"... and, by the way, he is also the Director of Neca  ::)

Raiden

Raiden

Will Bill Paxton get a"mini me" of his before the official release of this figure?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Tribal on Mar 31, 2013, 06:16:04 AM

Randy Falk is the "guy who operates their twitter"... and, by the way, he is also the Director of Neca  ::)

not everyone knows these things off hand...

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

I noticed alot of people saying the likeness seems off on Hicks, and I was browsing through some pictures of the figures and stumbled upon this one:
I swear that looks exactly like Michael Biehn. I remember a specific scene where Hicks made that very face. Personally, I think it's one of the best Biehn likenesses out there, especially in the 7 inch range.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed