NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,714 times)

samoht

samoht

Never mind Figures of Hudson crying, I want a figure of Hudson with that smug smile on his face and his helmet cocked to one side. It can be called "The Ultimate Badass".

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: samoht on Jul 18, 2012, 12:10:49 AM
Never mind Figures of Hudson crying, I want a figure of Hudson with that smug smile on his face and his helmet cocked to one side. It can be called "The Ultimate Badass".

Like this?  8)

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 18, 2012, 03:41:01 AM
Quote from: samoht on Jul 18, 2012, 12:10:49 AM

Like this?  8)

http://images.wikia.com/movieareawesome/images/c/ca/Bill-paxton-aliens-c10103879.jpeg

Give him that slightly goofy expression and you've got it.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Huddy! Hellz yeah!  Been wanting a Hudson figure since I was 4 so this is an absolute dream come true!  Head sculpt is down right amazing on that one!! Definatly gonna be buying multiples and eventually getting one signed by Mr.Paxton himself!  Can't wait to see Hicks aswell, just hoping the headsculpt is an improvement over the Reese one I'd like to get an alternate head of him sleeping on the dropship, would make for a super-cool display!  Fingers crossed we got the others coming if these are a hit! Bravo, NECA!!

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

So, is NECA releasing the new Aliens figures at the same time as the marines? What's the release date? Their site says the new alien is coming in 2012.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

The site isn't great with dates, truth to be told. And we haven't seen a prototype yet, so your best bet of a release is probably Spring 2013. Definately hoping for February time to go with the release of Colonial Marines.

samoht

samoht

So what Marines do we think they are going to make?
Hicks and Hudson are a guarantee, but who else will they make?

Also, how many variants will each one have?

I'll try and state the possibilities.

Hudson
- Crying (Gamer over man!)
- Angry face, blasting the shit through aliens just before he is taken by them
- Normal Hudson with helmet, with his good old smug "badass" expression.

Hicks
- Normal hicks with helmet and stuff
- Battle damaged Hicks?

Vasquez
- Normal Vasquez (What other variants could she have?)

Thats just my speculation.
Seeing as human characters are less popular, they may not make all of the marines like they did the lost preds.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: samoht on Jul 24, 2012, 12:30:58 AM

Hudson

Hicks
- Battle damaged Hicks?

Vasquez

Seeing as human characters are less popular, they may not make all of the marines like they did the lost preds.

Hudson I think you covered, Hicks sounds good and Vasquez they could do the version with her smart gun, then the version from the end of the film, without her extra armor and call it "Final Battle" Vasquez or something.  I'd really like to see all these made, hopefully NECA pulls through.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: TheUltimateBadass on Jul 24, 2012, 12:42:57 AM
Quote from: samoht on Jul 24, 2012, 12:30:58 AM

Hudson

Hicks
- Battle damaged Hicks?

Vasquez

Hudson I think you covered, Hicks sounds good and Vasquez they could do the version with her smart gun, then the version from the end of the film, without her extra armor and call it "Final Battle" Vasquez or something.  I'd really like to see all these made, hopefully NECA pulls through.

Good thinking. Vasquez without her extra armour and armed only with a pulse rifle and pistol would be a good model. Obviously a different facial expression would be necessary, such as an aggressive expression

The other figure with all her armour and her smart gun could have a more serious expression, maybe with that slight smile that she gives drake a couple of times.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That Hudson looks fantastic. Very very good likeness. I wonder how well they'll pull Hicks off.

LostHunter80

LostHunter80

I can only hope to get all the marines, kenner made 8 i believe, one could say humans dont sell well, but given the quality work of NECA and the fact that the marine body could be reused for most of the marines and as a tie in to the video game coming out, i believe that the marines will do quite well, depending on likeness rights maybe as exclusives,

samoht

samoht

For the love of god show us more pic updates!!!!!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I hope the first wave of Marines get's released within February time, because of ACM, maybe they will be more profitable and sell better.

LostHunter80

LostHunter80

I would agree February is a perfect time to release the Aliens line, plus it gives me time to save up for those figs, i am wanting me some xenos bad.

And naturally i want some colonial marines  8)

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: LostHunter80 on Oct 09, 2012, 12:29:53 PM
I would agree February is a perfect time to release the Aliens line, plus it gives me time to save up for those figs, i am wanting me some xenos bad.

And naturally i want some colonial marines  8)
Me too! Can't wait to see the new alien figures (and own them ;) )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed