NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,040 times)

Ruadh

Ruadh

I would also like to army build, to a degree. If funds allow it, I think I'd like to get six. Wasn't it only six actual costumes on set?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: newbeing on Feb 17, 2012, 04:30:00 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2012, 01:50:32 PM
Weird. I woulda thought he'd have asked for too much money for his likeness.

Sadly Michael Biehn probably can't ask much for his likeness these days.

I mean because he's a prick like that and I'd expect him to ask for an unreasonable amount. Am sure that's what he did with McFarlanes?

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

The thought just occured to me... if they are making variants of the Alien, I wonder if the Marines will have helmeted/unhelmeted variants. Hopefully they will just come with removeable helmets.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 18, 2012, 02:36:46 AM
Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 17, 2012, 06:58:02 PM
Probably a model kit.
Nope! Here it is. :)
Wow!
Would never have thought of that, even though I own this.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

So you never noticed the little Jones chilling in his cat-box? I noticed it right away when I cracked mine open, I thought it was hilarious.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 18, 2012, 10:33:07 AM
So you never noticed the little Jones chilling in his cat-box? I noticed it right away when I cracked mine open, I thought it was hilarious.
I noticed, it represents like exactly that sequence when the Alien sneeks up on the catbox,
I just totally forgot.
I just remembered the flattened Alien under the APC.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

And the "blown trans-axle" noise when you roll the back wheels.

The design teams clearly had a lot of fun with the Action Fleet vehicles, there's a lot of really neat touches. The box for the APC one even quoted a bunch of stats from the Colonial Marines Technical Manual.

LarsVader

LarsVader

And the metal APC MicroMachine fit perfectly into the belly of the ActionFleet Dropship and its weight made it roll out perfectly when the ramp was lowered.

I miss the ActionFleet line.
I am regularly tempted to buy more of their StarWars stuff from ebay.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I've been looking high and low for the dropship, that's awesome that the little APC fits inside it. I have the other 3 Alien/Predator Action Fleet vehicles, though.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 18, 2012, 07:20:20 PM
I've been looking high and low for the dropship, that's awesome that the little APC fits inside it. I have the other 3 Alien/Predator Action Fleet vehicles, though.
That rare?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Apparently, yeah. If I could get it for, say, under $50 I'd jump at the chance.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

So not a lot of new stuff on here on the marines

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

They were literally just announced, so there isn't a whole lot to go off of yet other than "they will exist at some point in the future".

Njm1983

Njm1983

So what accessories / gear would you like to see?

Top of my list would be...

Pulse rifle
Flame thrower
Motion tracker
Welding torch
Smart gun

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed