NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,036 times)

LostHunter80

LostHunter80

I know i hate waiting lol, and after seeing Hudson really wanting to get a peek at those new Xenos and with the rumore of 2013 a possible queen  :o

samoht

samoht

Will they bring out an original ALIEN as well? If so, do you think it will have the improved let joints - doubled jointed knees and ball jointed hip/thighs?

If they do then I will get it so I can position it like the movie.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: samoht on Nov 01, 2012, 11:46:50 PM
Will they bring out an original ALIEN as well? If so, do you think it will have the improved let joints - doubled jointed knees and ball jointed hip/thighs?

If they do then I will get it so I can position it like the movie.

i'd rarther have the dog alien than more remakes

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Amen to that.

samoht

samoht

Yeah same here, but that doesn't answer my question.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: samoht on Nov 03, 2012, 01:15:19 AM
Yeah same here, but that doesn't answer my question.

i havnt heard anything regarding a new classic alien. i did however hear at some point mentioned that they was to do a new 18" alien. that i would assume they do it 7" scale too. but thats all i know of

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: LostHunter80 on Oct 10, 2012, 04:16:35 PM
I know i hate waiting lol, and after seeing Hudson really wanting to get a peek at those new Xenos and with the rumore of 2013 a possible queen  :o
Long live the Queen!

LostHunter80

LostHunter80

I too would love the Dog Alien as well, but will take a shot at getting more xenos of anytype. And yes long live the Queen and with the work neca is doing she will be magnificent i have no doubt as well as large and in charge

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is there an ETA on these releases?

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

think Randy said march-ish

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Dutch has had more updates... i want more pics n updates on Hudson and hicks damn it!

Tribal

Tribal

From Twitter:

Jump for Joy! Aliens: Series 1 is coming Spring '13. Hicks, Hudson, & a brand new Warrior (unpainted test shots)

"Oh, you want some of this?!" (Hudson unpainted test shot shown) Aliens are coming Series 1 Spring 2013

Q: does Hudson come with a removable helmet, or do you have plans to launch a variant with him wearing his helmet ?

A: Helmets will be on diff figures, not removable. There will be more than one Hicks and more than one Hudson. Different heads & different accessories. Not all released at once

8)

samoht

samoht

Awesome. I'll have to wait until they bring them all out though. I don't want more than one of each character.

Looks like I may get "You want some of this Hudson". So badass.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

yay :D

Shadow

Shadow

i need to wait too. i'd prefer helmet. but it also depends on the faces and accessories included. but most importantly they both need the pulse rifle

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed