NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,046 times)

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

NECA has just revealed that they will be doing Colonial Marines from the James Cameron film Aliens. Although Rpiley will not be included in these figures.

They just said that for sure they are doing Hicks in their line....

walker31

walker31

Probably easier to aquire Biehn's likeness than Arnolds, or Weaver's.  This is the Best News in a while!!

Shadow

Shadow

umm, any reliable source? i'm not sure if im gonan believe this, just like the queen thread that was recentli posted and was false. Salt folks...SALT!

Snowdog

Snowdog

Hicks, Hudson and Vasquez please ;D

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 12, 2012, 08:05:26 PM
umm, any reliable source? i'm not sure if im gonan believe this, just like the queen thread that was recentli posted and was false. Salt folks...SALT!
I got this directly from NECA's twitter, so these are facts not false infornation

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

They also tweeted: "Not at #toyfair but we're sculpting in studio Rambo, Reese, Marines, & New Aliens Warrior w/ more articulation & removable limbs. Hell yeah!"

I can't wait to see them!

Shadow

Shadow

ok, NOW IM HYPED!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Oh shit!

I am going to be so, so poor for a long time.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Damn! New Predators, new Colonial Marines and new Alien! F*ck, I need more goddamn shelves! AND MAKE THIS THREAD STICKY!

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Feb 12, 2012, 11:55:26 PM
Damn! New Predators, new Colonial Marines and new Alien! F*ck, I need more goddamn shelves! AND MAKE THIS THREAD STICKY!

Dont forget the Prometheus figures  ;D

Ruadh

Ruadh

Actually, looks like it's based on the Colonial Marines video game, not the Cameron film.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Ruadh on Feb 13, 2012, 01:51:12 AM
Actually, looks like it's based on the Colonial Marines video game, not the Cameron film.
Randy himself said from Cameron's Aliens

By the way, I asked if they would make the Pulse Rifles as well and I received no response :/

ridetofight

ridetofight

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Feb 13, 2012, 02:00:13 AM

By the way, I asked if they would make the Pulse Rifles as well and I received no response :/

is there a link or anything? i really want to believe this, but it's tough considering... it's seems too good to be true... neca's hunger games figures look like the best human figures they've done by a long shot, i think they'd probably knock the aliens marines out of the park. lord knows the mcfarlane hicks left something to be desired.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: ridetofight on Feb 13, 2012, 02:51:29 AM
Quote from: thespiderman209 on Feb 13, 2012, 02:00:13 AM

is there a link or anything? i really want to believe this, but it's tough considering... it's seems too good to be true... neca's hunger games figures look like the best human figures they've done by a long shot, i think they'd probably knock the aliens marines out of the park. lord knows the mcfarlane hicks left something to be desired.

Here:

https://twitter.com/#!/NECA_TOYS/status/168766393561518082

About Ripley:

Q: Is Ripley included, or are we still without our hero?

A: not included. Her likeness is not available

About the new Aliens with removable limbs:

Q: why removable Limbs ?

A: so the Marines can blow them apart!! Game over man!!

And about the Alien Queen:

Q: I have to ask, EVERYONE is hoping Her Majesty the Queen will finally get the royal treatment from NECA. Any update?

A: hopefully for 2013 it won't happen this year with Marines and Prometheus on the way. There just isn't time...

About Prometheus:

Q: Are actor's likeness rights included in the Prometheus licence? Will they be out in time for the film?

A: nothing will be out in time for the film and I can't comment any further on specifics.

About the P2 1/4 and Cameron's Alien 1/4:

Q: Any hope for a 1/4 scale Cameron Alien to compliment the Pred?

A: we might improve and revisit the original 79 Alien first if it does well we'll see

:o

georgeromero

georgeromero

Maybe I haven't been keeping up with current events, but this is great, man. Truly Great! So how many marines are planned?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed