Official Box Art

Started by newbeing, Feb 09, 2012, 02:26:09 AM

Assuming this is the official box art what are your thoughts?

I love it!
28 (27.2%)
I like it
41 (39.8%)
I don't care
16 (15.5%)
I don't like it
17 (16.5%)
I hate it!
1 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Author
Official Box Art (Read 28,975 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Looks alright :-\ I just hope the game is good.

Quote from: Basher917 on Feb 10, 2012, 05:15:24 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 09, 2012, 08:53:47 PM
Quote from: Speedy_J on Feb 09, 2012, 08:48:49 PM
Don't care, I'm buying the game to play it, not look at the cover.
This

Next time I hear a one-word response like "this" or "agreed" made just for the sake of post-count:
http://thewolfmancometh.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/kenpark-suicide.gif

This

only kidding, who cares about post count anyway, if someone has an opinion, but it appears someone else has already stated a similar statement and they wish to express their opinion too, what's wrong with stating their agreement?

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Effectz on Feb 09, 2012, 11:18:43 PM
So whos is the Mod who is constantly deleting my posts,you have done it in this thread and i want to know why.

We checked and none has deleted any of your posts. If you're having technical difficulties with the forum please message one of the Admins.

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

Nice cover

Gazz

Gazz

So whos is the Mod who is constantly deleting my posts,you have done it in this thread and i want to know why.

Same thing happened to me a couple of months back. Random posts were being deleted with no admin record of it ever happening. Think it's just a rare forum glitch. Or at least I hope it was  :P

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: Gazz on Feb 10, 2012, 02:58:43 PM

Same thing happened to me a couple of months back. Random posts were being deleted with no admin record of it ever happening. Think it's just a rare forum glitch. Or at least I hope it was  :P
FORUM NINJAS!!

Wonderboy2402

Wonderboy2402

I think it is an average at best, cover. The colors remind me of the scene in alien 3... where ripley is pinned against the wall and the dog alien menaces her. Or maybe the AVP movie poster.

Personally, I could see some box art being the steel grating in the hallways of the colony, acid stained, with an empty pulse rifle nearby  and a left 4 dead style hand.  ::)

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

could put something in white

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Black on white is better IMO I give it good but not fantastic.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Only just seen this! I love!

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

I actually LOVE this cover i cant wait anymore for the game

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

The AvP 2010 cover was much better, and what's with the white background, looks likes it's been given as much thought as the games release date, average at best but just doesn't give that ALIENS vibe at all.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

It would look nice with the Alien Anthology, I think.

Though the collector's edition could have a completely different cover.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: [USCM]Winter on Feb 10, 2012, 02:24:33 PM
Nice cover
I still say the blank canvas with nothing but the words "Aliens Colonial Marines" written in the graphic style of the of film idea would suffice. Your signature pic is perfect, just squeeze the letters so they're more narrow and fill the cover with blackness. The back side could have anything on it for all I care.

Viscus

Viscus

Good use of white space in my opinion.

Brings forward the extra details of the xeno's head. I also think the head stands out a little more on white than it would on a black back ground.

All honesty, I couldn't have done a better job because I'm not a professional graphics artist  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed