AvP Merchandise > Alien-Predator Literature

Aliens: Earth Angel

<< < (4/8) > >>

Xenomrph:
I said "obviously" because her carrying it with her doesn't make sense to me because I don't know when she'd have time to grab an egg, let alone physically be able to wedge it in her back because I'm not sure how her arms would reach back there to do it or whatever.
Also the "she carried it with her" is a problem if there's more than one egg present (one for Ripley, one for Spike). If somehow wedging one egg back there with her arms that can't reach while her hive is on fire is a bit of a stretch, then it really makes you wonder how she managed two. :P

So yeah, that's why it's "obviously" (to me, anyway) that she laid the eggs en-route.

EJA:
There's also the theory that Bishop deliberately smuggled the eggs on board the dropship.

Anyway, getting back to Aliens: Earth Angel, what do you think of the plausibility that the alien in that story matured into a full Queen, laid about a dozen eggs, and then went hunting for hosts within a couple hours, at the most?

Xenomrph:
I'd have to re-read the comic, to be honest.

SM:

--- Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 06, 2012, 06:30:39 AM ---I said "obviously" because her carrying it with her doesn't make sense to me because I don't know when she'd have time to grab an egg, let alone physically be able to wedge it in her back because I'm not sure how her arms would reach back there to do it or whatever.
Also the "she carried it with her" is a problem if there's more than one egg present (one for Ripley, one for Spike). If somehow wedging one egg back there with her arms that can't reach while her hive is on fire is a bit of a stretch, then it really makes you wonder how she managed two. :P

So yeah, that's why it's "obviously" (to me, anyway) that she laid the eggs en-route.

--- End quote ---

a) She had plenty of time off screen when she could've picked one up.
b) Can you reach around and touch your spine?
c) Since we see only one egg - no issue.

Xenomrph:
a. I'm not so sure she did, what with everything being on-fire and exploding

b. I can, but what matters is if the Queen can and I'm not so sure she can, especially with the big spines projecting out of her back.

c. one egg is an issue if facehuggers die after implanting one host, because 'Alien3' had 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version