NEW TRAILER!!! (link inside)

Started by Prime113, Jan 27, 2012, 05:02:55 PM

Author
NEW TRAILER!!! (link inside) (Read 35,712 times)

RabidNinja

RabidNinja

Ok so the trailer wasnt as good as i hoped, but it wasnt bad either. Granted they used CGI for the trailer and it wont hold some people over, but most anticipated games use CGI trailers to announce their still going on with the game. The 5 month delay, admittedly, pissed me off to some extent, but at least their putting more thought into the game. Hopefully it wont end up as another DNF project with a supreme build up, but shitty payoff, equalling some pretty pissed off gamers.

However, if it comes to my ears that their pulling the project back on another delay after this one, i will proudly say i've lost Hope/Interest/Concernability/Anticipation for this game.

Either way, i say this for everyone:

Gearbox, Randy Pitchford & Sega, You better not f**k this up.

Lovingly,
The entire AVPG Forum :)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 27, 2012, 05:26:45 PM
Got the video in glorious HD. Uploading it now.
Thanks!

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

My God...that's my Moon song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lUgqeO1ZxM#

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I loved it.  ;D

This better be the last delay. I was done with AvP2010 a long time ago!

newbeing

newbeing

This game is pulling a Dead Island for sure with this teaser :P

WinterActual

WinterActual

Downloading! I will change the music to something else  :D

Berserker Pred

This is awesome! :o

Razz

Razz

Very moody and great choice of music, hurry up Autumn. ;D

predxeno

predxeno

I would have preferred some gameplay footage, but I have to say that I liked the music.  The release date also says Fall 2012, does this confirm the Autumn release date rumored yesterday?

aliens13

aliens13

Amazing, I'm certainly going to be the best game of the year

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: predxeno on Jan 27, 2012, 05:49:54 PM
The release date also says Fall 2012, does this confirm the Autumn release date rumored yesterday?

As clear as day...

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I'm with most everybody, I really enjoyed the music.  Very excited to hear creepy instead of lame action.

Dharrin1

Dharrin1

I did like when the marine dropped the motion tracker. I know its a small thing but I thought it was a nice touch. they could have gone another way where they put it away costing valuable time instead of instantly leveling his pulse rifle and firing. and yes I am very disappointed that the game has been pushed back but I hope this is to give us the best game possible and not so they can push borderlands 2 or furious whatever out first.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 27, 2012, 05:51:11 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Jan 27, 2012, 05:49:54 PM
The release date also says Fall 2012, does this confirm the Autumn release date rumored yesterday?

As clear as day...

Not to mention Sega confirmed it to Ikarop and others recently as well.  We've been waiting a while, looks like we're going to wait some more!

I wouldn't mind the game having graphics like the trailer though, but it probably won't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed