Colonial Marines Moved to Autumn 2012

Started by ikarop, Jan 26, 2012, 01:22:24 PM

Author
Colonial Marines Moved to Autumn 2012 (Read 43,475 times)

WinterActual

Wrong topic mate.

predxeno

The new trailer seems to confirm an Autumn release date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMhpFpJSwgA#ws

konradski

having just got in and watched the trailer .it realy is just the old game put in the marine world....nice cut scene advert of what the story sequences will be like
cos i is gangsta for a 50 year old

Mister T

I'm a WEE-BIT torqued off about this...  For the last HOW MANY YEARS we've been strung along with supposed release dates, screen shots, interviews and trailers.. we were PROMISED early 2012.. and as a result, I built a brand-new badass gaming computer - something I've been putting off for 3 years waiting for this to come out - only to be told that I will have to wait even longer...

If the end result is a better product, I'm all for waiting; but don't string me along just to keep interest high, because that's bad business - and now I have to spend MORE $$$ to upgrade my computer in the autumn.  I wish these guys knew how hard it was to afford things like this when you have child support to pay, and college savings accounts to fill.  In fact, I think they need to pay me a bit of interest and royalties on this product; I've been INTERESTED for 25 years, and I've been a loyal fan of Gearbox's, and who's products I've recommended to friends many times over the years.

Private W Hudson

Hope this game turns out great and this delay is worth it.

r888

r888

Can't wait

FUBAR1945

I will get/download this game in "that" way, just because they are using the consumers like toys. I`m waiting this game since 2008 and the only thing i see so far is DELAY DELAY DELAY!

! I hope they do a awesome/perfect game in my point of view, that will be the only way i get this game in "the good way".

Roargathor

I have no respect for Sega.  Not after AVP 2011.  That game had so much potential, but they cut support for it at the first sign of trouble.  f**k Sega up the ass with a combistick.  This game wont be any different.  They've had more than enough time to get this game polished and complete.  Someone is dropping the ball, and I bet it's because of Sega being complete dick wads.  Gearbox may be doing their best to make a great game, but if Sega doesn't just shell out the cash and shut the f**k up, the game will be damaged goods before it's released.  That's exactly what happened to AVP 2011.

DJ Pu$$yface

What's AVP 2011?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wonder if the delay was so they could release it on Wii U since Nintendo plans to release the Wii U in November?

King Rathalos

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jan 28, 2012, 08:46:54 AM
What's AVP 2011?

:laugh:

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 28, 2012, 05:26:38 PM
I wonder if the delay was so they could release it on Wii U since Nintendo plans to release the Wii U in November?

If that's true then that's good for me since I'm planning on buying one and now I have a game to look forward to when I get it. Also this is probably the only game aside from RE 6 that I'm really excited for during the autumn time frame. ;D

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 28, 2012, 05:52:57 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 28, 2012, 05:26:38 PM

If that's true then that's good for me since I'm planning on buying one and now I have a game to look forward to when I get it. Also this is probably the only game aside from RE 6 that I'm really excited for during the autumn time frame. ;D

I'd still suspect that the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game would be better and more impressive, tho.

WinterActual

The PC version will be the best.

stroggificated

I don't care since i heard you probably can't even give your comrades commands like in Star Wars Republic Commando. Just another shooter with usual bots accompanying you? Booo.

Xeno_Killer

This sucks, a month or two delay is one thing, buy we could possibly be waiting until 30th November.. thats 306 days, the earliest original spring target (March 1st) is only 31 days away... that's a POSSIBLE 275 day difference! There must be some big problems on this project. =(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed