Resident Evil 6

Started by Xenodog, Jan 19, 2012, 10:38:12 PM

Author
Resident Evil 6 (Read 68,029 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 19, 2012, 11:34:13 PM
The only thing that has me a little worried is seeing Ashley with the mystery character. Hope it doesn't turn into a babysitting exercise like some of the moments from RE4.

I loved those parts, reminded me a lot of Clock Tower. ;)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I'm so f**king happy! :D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 19, 2012, 11:39:02 PM
The only thing that has me a little worried is seeing Ashley with the mystery character. Hope it doesn't turn into a babysitting exercise like some of the moments from RE4.

I loved those parts, reminded me a lot of Clock Tower. ;)

Okay some of those parts were f**king nuts. Like some crazy monk running off with her whilst four monks with shields are walking towards you.  :laugh:

The Golden Fox

The Golden Fox

Maybe Leon will finally stop chasing Ada and get some 'overtime'.

SuperM

SuperM

that was the best 3 minutes......best.......i will buy this game, smoke weed and play it through the night, with 4 pairs of underwear coz its gonna be shit scary

Ryu

Ryu

Link image problems

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: SuperM on Jan 19, 2012, 11:44:04 PM
that was the best 3 minutes......best.......i will buy this game, smoke weed and play it through the night, with 4 pairs of underwear coz its gonna be shit scary

I'm afraid I'll have to do the same, friend.  Nyaahahaha!

If it's anything like RE4, I'm IN.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ryu on Jan 19, 2012, 11:47:14 PM

Leon looks extremely bad ass in this game. 8)

The Golden Fox

The Golden Fox

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 20, 2012, 12:06:13 AM
Quote from: Ryu on Jan 19, 2012, 11:47:14 PM

Leon looks extremely bad ass in this game. 8)

He's 32 in this game. He looks more like a character out of 'Silent Hill' to me.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Vakarian

Vakarian

This game is going to be f**king awesome! Leon looks like a badass, however at least this time around some other guy had to deal with Ashley. Chris and Leon in the same game. Game will be awesome!

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Characters looked beyond crappy, especially during full-motion animations...anyway I both like and dislike where this is going, but this looks like poor man's Gears of War set in infested city you're supposed to contain. While the idea of containing is nice, I have my doubts about the execution.

Looks like they wanted to address all the major problems of Resi 4 and 5 that became evident with passing years by SIMPLY making the action A LOT MORE FAST PACED without even giving a player a second to breathe and thinking it'd do the trick, but colour me not-so-impressed now.

It is a far cry from Gears of War 3, so it should not exist in the first place (especially that the Vanquish influence also seems pervasive) and try to be something else on its own, finally!

--

It is easy to like anything that has zombies right away, but don't you people have expectations and standards?

And come on, tell me how Wesker, a cookie-cutter villain devoid of personality but has cool powers to make up for it is the best video character ever.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Why is it whenever a game has a cover shooting element in it, everybody cries that it's an rip of of GOW?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Looks way good, I'm surprised they announced it this close to release. I'm not sure but I'd guess the brown haired woman Leon is standing with could be Sherry Birkin.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I also think that the merc character could be Billy from RE Zero. Though there wasn't anything special about his blood from what I recall.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed