Guy Pearce Talks Prometheus

Started by Darkness, Jan 18, 2012, 10:01:04 PM

Author
Guy Pearce Talks Prometheus (Read 15,301 times)

Darkness

Darkness

MTV caught up with Guy Pearce who was at the Golden Globes. He doesn’t say a whole lot about his involvement, only saying he’s only in the movie for a minute.

“I’m only [in the film] for a minute, but it was a real honor to work with Ridley [Scott], to see what was going on,” he said. “I think Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace and Charlize Theron and everybody will do a really spectacular job.”

Before Pearce was whisked away from us to get settled into his seat, we asked him about the feel of the film, whether it has the old school “Alien” sheen from the late 70s or now.

“A little bit,” he admitted. “A little bit.”

There’s also another interview on InStyle.co.uk who spoke to Michael Fassbender. He doesn’t say anything new though. Thanks to AvPSpectrum for the news.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Only a minute? Literally, or figuratively? Hmm.

Prime113

Prime113

Gotta be figuratively.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

No way his name would be displayed so much.  We'll have to see how significant Pearce'll be!

Michael Harper

I think it is figuratively. I don't think it'll be like Guy Pearce in The Road. In that film, he must have seriously only been in it for about a minute haha.

obijuanmartinez

Is he by any chance wearing a red shirt?  :P

SiL

SiL

Hurt Locker.

Bam.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: SiL on Jan 19, 2012, 02:01:15 AM
Hurt Locker.

Bam.

Yup. The guy really needs to get himself a new agent. 8)

-Chris

aliennaire

aliennaire

I'm totally smashed with this "for a minute" remark... I hope, his actual time will stretch up to hour of illusionary footage, as flashbacks, dreams, etc.

locusta

locusta

My guess, he is the engineer as many already stated and he is seen only briefly in his "human" form once, than it will be the native form of a huge bald guy and later in the SJ suit.

Maybe.

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: locusta on Jan 19, 2012, 03:58:23 PM
My guess, he is the engineer as many already stated and he is seen only briefly in his "human" form once, than it will be the native form of a huge bald guy and later in the SJ suit.

Maybe.

Or perhaps he is that mutated guy with a deformed face, so we won't see his human face again...

jpierpoint

jpierpoint

Ah well, there goes my theory about him being uber-significant!

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Maybe he is the father in the flashback that's been talked of. Wasn't that a father son thing?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Maybe he's the engineer that wakes up, notices the humans are f**king with his shit and then sends the "dogs" after them before going back to sleep. This shouldn't take more than a minute for someone who can create life and the friggen alien species.

:P

Infected

Infected

Guy Pearce is suffering from Memento so a minute to him could be like a whole hour to us. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed