Films/TV > Alien vs Predator Films

Confirmation on Alien Vs Predator 3

<< < (20/41) > >>

chupacabras acheronsis:
wouldn't count on it. they are appealing to people's nostalgia for past gems, and AvP was already a shot at nostalgia, and it didn't turn out to be a gem at all.

Prime113:

--- Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 15, 2012, 09:26:34 PM ---i'd like a 45 minute long sequence of one alien and one predator stalking and chasing eachother through a huge, dark temple.

no editing and no brawling whatsoever. just an exhausting and tense duel of wits and stealth.

--- End quote ---

Yes. That would be sweet. 45 minutes may be little long, but like a 10-15 minute sequence would be pretty damn cool.

chupacabras acheronsis:
it was a bit of an hyperbole but i do wish there were moments like that, in which there's actually a hunt going on. both alien and predator trying to exchange distances and get on eachother's back or lose track of the other, ambushing and chasing in an even match of skill and instinct in which the tiniest mistake means death.

SM:
Predator picking up some Alien slime, smelling it and using his scanny thing to check the temperature to determine when the Alien was there.

RagingDragon:

--- Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 20, 2012, 02:40:24 AM ---it was a bit of an hyperbole but i do wish there were moments like that, in which there's actually a hunt going on. both alien and predator trying to exchange distances and get on eachother's back or lose track of the other, ambushing and chasing in an even match of skill and instinct in which the tiniest mistake means death.

--- End quote ---
Are you suggesting an actual Alien vs. Predator experience?

Pfff lololololo, Predators aren't hunters, they're interstellar samurai badasses that support inter-species relationships.

And Aliens are giant raptor cats that screech.  They're about as smart as your average German Shephard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version