New Prometheus Fan-art Piece

Started by ikarop, Dec 25, 2011, 04:53:21 PM

Author
New Prometheus Fan-art Piece (Read 21,588 times)

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

It would be great if this guy's vision of the alien world was actually used in the film. This is pretty close to how I have imagined it over the years. The planet that we see in the trailer is, well, a little mundane. But then again it probably isn't the alien world at all.

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 25, 2011, 06:09:00 PMAnd, dare I say it, that piece with Space Jockeys gathering around in an ominous ceremonial fashion looks more impressive than what we've seen of the ampule room on the film.

Absolutely. Looks fantastic.

-Chris

locusta

locusta

He´s da MAN! Love how he imagines his own Gigeresque SJ world. Top notch!!!

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Those arts are great but I really want to see the amazing things you will made with Prometheus, Locusta.

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

beautiful i wonder what medium is used here, cant wait for this stuff in college as this posses a general shade of awesome

Valaquen

Valaquen

Looks likes Cameron's style, almost, if you look at his ALIENS concept paintings. Same colour scheme.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 26, 2011, 03:33:22 AM
Looks likes Cameron's style, almost, if you look at his ALIENS concept paintings. Same colour scheme.

Right, I didn't realized it..  :D

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 25, 2011, 09:55:16 PM
Quote from: Zenzucht on Dec 25, 2011, 09:52:55 PM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 25, 2011, 08:37:57 PM
I'm proud to be Slovak now :)

Skvela praca!!

Bratia :P :D

Are you also from slovakia?

Czech :)

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

interesting how he has created such detailed work from merging his own ideas and the very little information from the film given out.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 26, 2011, 12:51:51 PM
interesting how he has created such detailed work from merging his own ideas and the very little information from the film given out.

That's why I love fanart, many artisrts can mix their own ideas with movie universe

atlantis

atlantis

I love this artist's work..I am in contact with him via Deviantart... I made from one of his works a 3d anaglyph..and sent it to him
Use red/blue 3d glasses

ThisBethesdaSea

What does Graulisch mean anyway?

Kol

Kol

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 26, 2011, 04:25:32 PM
What does Graulisch mean anyway?

it is spelled: "grauslich".
it is a word used in austria and you can say it to describe something as horrible or dreadful.

Space Jockey King

Looks good but know point doing that craft if we don't even no what the front looks like, only the back we do.

kaustin7

kaustin7

That is some terrific artwork!  I especially dig the Space Jockey's home world.

PrometheusFire

PrometheusFire

Stunning artwork!!!!!! Your work reminds me of alot of things i know from the alien universe but at the same time i love that you have carved out your own little corner of it:)
Very bright and colour use is stunning........
But when i look at your work i see it existing on the other side of the alienverse housing sjs and biomechs that are polar opposite to what exist in alien/prometheus :) very inspiring friend

Infected

Infected

Love the jockey ship and the jockey cave stuff thing.
But the human ship looks terrible its like the videogame Halo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed