Prometheus Teaser Trailer Analysis

Started by Darkness, Dec 23, 2011, 06:01:26 PM

Author
Prometheus Teaser Trailer Analysis (Read 57,984 times)

Munkeywrench

That scene with red laser lights in the cave, I think that's some kind of tool the Prometheus crew are using to survey the inside of cave/tunnel

marsekay

marsekay

Where the noomi scenes are, where you think they happen at different times, i dont think they do,
in the first shot shes standing up outside an open hanger, with dust rapidly approacing,
the next shots a reverse, we can see in the hanger from outside, then the dust cloud from the previous shot hits her.

same scene i believe.

shot 1: shes standing outside of hanger to the edge, looking to right holding bag in hands, dust incoming fast

shot 2: shes looking to HER right still, hands out of shot, dust hits

shot 2: blown back past the hanger, (its on the left)

Also, we see noomi get blown super fast along the planet surface, youre gonna get some nasty bruises and friction burns from that! hence the "beaten up" shots.

EEV-2501

I've just read it Darkness and I like it. I see things differently now. I was too obsessed with PARADISE. Your analysis have cleared my head but I'm still thinking that the Mutants will at the end looks like badass Biomechanical creatures.

cockroach

like what we saw in the first leaked trailer (the one with a black smooth skinned snake/creature) i think the classic alien (which looks mechanical) comes from space jockey who from the trailer looks mechanical (when not in chair) so when it comes from us it looks more organic? just a theory.does anyone still have that first leaked trailer? i saw it once online but didn't download it :(

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Miker25 on Dec 23, 2011, 09:48:10 PM
That scene with red laser lights in the cave, I think that's some kind of tool the Prometheus crew are using to survey the inside of cave/tunnel

I know they're not the same, but I sort of connected the lasers in Prometheus with the laser in ALIEN, the blue mist over the eggs.  Just a thought!

marsekay

are these rocks meant to look like faces? are there more of this cone shaped face rocks?

is this a big blue guy in the backround?

oh and regarding the urn contents

cockroach

i agree the urns have the potential to turn into face huggers... especially with the egg like sacks & ridged internal?

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^^In 1080p. It's weird. What is that ? ??? It looks like a humanoid or it's nothing. Don't know
Edit: I've watch it in motion. It doesn't move. It's nothing.

SHREK

SHREK

Well i for one really dont like the direction this is going in, ridley scott seems to have messed up his own creation now sadly. Think they should have just left the space jockey with the mystery behind it. Not telling us its a human in a suit and everyone goes crazy and mutates. Alien and predator franchise are completely dead now.

Master

Master

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Dec 23, 2011, 10:19:38 PM
^^In 1080p. It's weird. What is that ? ??? It looks like a humanoid or it's nothing. Don't know
Edit: I've watch it in motion. It doesn't move. It's nothing.

Hehe, did thesame ;)

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

LOL. I thought that was Charlize Theron that gets blown back by the dust.

Bayo

Bayo

something strange with the sequence of the derelict ship hitting the ground. i watched the trailer frame by frame
and you can clearly see a lot of fire and smoke coming from the middle when its still very high, but then you see
the scene where the ship touches the ground, the derelict is clean, no smoke no fire from that same place. Are
these scenes are out of order? i dont believe its an error.

Darkness

I think all the fire is from the Prometheus. The derelict hardly gets damaged by the explosion.

DJ Pu$$yface

QuoteAfter the official release of the "Prometheus" trailer, TotalFilm caught up with Charlize Theron to find out whether her character will be similar to Sigourney Weaver's iconic Ripley role.

"No, I actually don't play the heroine in it; that's Noomi Rapace (Sherlock Holmes 2). I play somewhat of a villain in it," she replied. "She's not a believer, she's not a scientist, she is the red tape that everyone has to go through."

Theron continued: "She's working with the company that's sponsoring this whole thing and you can feel she definitely has an agenda, which we pick up in the third act. She's more quiet thunder."

It sounds like her role will be similar to Paul Reiser's Carter Burke character in "Aliens."

Read more: http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=23663&count=0#ixzz1hP51Imdg

Sabotage, anybody?

Master

Master

I`ve just noticed piramid in the bacground. Hmmm...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed