Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 68,326 times)

Space Jockey King

Video Pulled.

I dont get why they removed it now :S

they may as well leave it on its going to be launched today anyway.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

For anyone with an iPhone/iPad, you can already view the trailer by searching "prometheus trailer" in iTunes and tapping the little television icon next to the "free" button.

Someone has already uploaded screencaps of the trailer here.

ThisBethesdaSea

Just watched the full res on my iPad....awesome...a couple of new shots. We've had these same images for a while so I'm a bit disappointed they didn't release something different, but oh we'll.

psychonaut25

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 22, 2011, 04:07:21 PM
Just watched the full res on my iPad....awesome...a couple of new shots. We've had these same images for a while so I'm a bit disappointed they didn't release something different, but oh we'll.

We are dissapointed because of the leaks. We have allready seen this trailer.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 21, 2011, 06:58:11 PM
If there are no xenos in Prometheus, I'm going to feel the same way I felt when there was no Newt or Hicks in Alien3.

Ecstatic?

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 22, 2011, 04:07:21 PM

Didn't you say of Rothman's response to the trailer leak "Why is it unfair?"

Well, here's your answer. Without the leak your first exposure to all these images would have been HD and you'd have been all the more stoked by the revelations and scale. The leak undermined the impact somewhat, (although not too much in my opinion), and it led to a lot of flawed speculation because the low res picture maybe hinted at things that weren't there. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed