Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 68,314 times)

psychonaut25

Quote from: ikarop on Dec 22, 2011, 05:16:56 AM
Quote from: TWAK on Dec 21, 2011, 03:27:23 AM
Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 03:17:25 AM
hmmm

The guy standing at "S". Is that a human?
So I was just thinking that the Engineer is basically this guy?

Same guy as in the unused HR Giger life cycle mural from Alien.

That pretty much fits , human with gigerian features...

robbritton

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 08:00:56 PM
No slug or serpent in the final trailer.

I think everyone got that, they were just looking for caps from the 15 second leak trailer because they missed it in the first place. I know I did.

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: robbritton on Dec 22, 2011, 09:01:05 AM

I think everyone got that, they were just looking for caps from the 15 second leak trailer because they missed it in the first place. I know I did.

i think the explanation is pareidolia
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

peoples minds playing tricks on them or seeing what they wanted to see just like with the man jumping on the suited man.

i saw both leaked trailers and couldn't see any serpent at all, ive asked for screen caps but nobody seems to be coming up with anything other than a blob which could be absolutely anything due to such poor quality.

thanks

rich

RoaryUK

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 21, 2011, 11:14:14 PM
Cant wait for the "Aliens vs Predator vs Engineers vs mutants vs new xenos" that this money grabbing whore that is Fox will end up doing 10 years from now  ;D

I think a new AVP will be done...Fox will smell money from Prometheus audience....

Absolutely no doubt about that.

Dogme

Dogme

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 22, 2011, 09:08:26 AM

peoples minds playing tricks on them or seeing what they wanted to see just like with the man jumping on the suited man.

This will explain why Ridley Scott thinks the Space Jockey in ALIEN was a man in a suit then :D Good word by the way :)

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: Dogme on Dec 22, 2011, 12:25:32 PM

This will explain why Ridley Scott thinks the Space Jockey in ALIEN was a man in a suit then :D Good word by the way :)

i think wer may now be getting the same phenomena with the alleged mutation that a lot of people are talking about, im not ruling mutation out of the movie as its plausible but im just not seeing it in the trailers or pictures like some people are!. i see a man burned on his face from the smoking helmet and another man that looks like hes been in an explosion or something!.

thanks

rich

DemonicD13

If Prometheus does well do you think it is possible for ALIEN to make it back to theaters? Maybe as a "Lucas" style special edition. It seems like some of the raw unused ideas from the original ALIEN script would fit in to what Prometheus is doing. Like a scene with Dallas finding broken urns. Also I would like a reedit of the Nostromo exploding the original has always seemed cheesy to me.

Valaquen

Quote from: DemonicD13 on Dec 22, 2011, 12:49:58 PM
If Prometheus does well do you think it is possible for ALIEN to make it back to theaters? Maybe as a "Lucas" style special edition. It seems like some of the raw unused ideas from the original ALIEN script would fit in to what Prometheus is doing. Like a scene with Dallas finding broken urns. Also I would like a reedit of the Nostromo exploding the original has always seemed cheesy to me.
No. No revisionism please.

Never say no to Panda!

So no Jabba?  :-\

RoaryUK

Dunno about you guys, but I just wish FOX would put the restored version of Alien3 back in theatres. I know it's still a bit of a mess and could be trimmed down, but I think plenty would still go see it if they did that.

Dogme

Dogme

Quote from: RoaryUK on Dec 22, 2011, 12:54:57 PM

Dunno about you guys, but I just wish FOX would put the restored version of Alien3 back in theatres. I know it's still a bit of a mess and could be trimmed down, but I think plenty would still go see it if they did that.
I saw the original version twice in the cinemas, so I would definitely pay to see the restored version.

Engineer1

Well i'm not against anything if Ridley is helming it.
The work on the final cut is pretty good, subtle.
And he DOES leave the possibility to have access to the original versions.
So yeah why not.
But i rather see him tackle a whole new movie than fine tune what's done.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Dec 22, 2011, 12:31:40 PM
Quote from: Dogme on Dec 22, 2011, 12:25:32 PM

i think wer may now be getting the same phenomena with the alleged mutation that a lot of people are talking about, im not ruling mutation out of the movie as its plausible but im just not seeing it in the trailers or pictures like some people are!. i see a man burned on his face from the smoking helmet and another man that looks like hes been in an explosion or something!.

thanks

rich

This!

I honestly don't see any strong indications that the 'leaping man' is mutating or mid transformation at all. To me he looks somewhat injured if anything. Yet it seems that a large amount of people seem CONVINCED he is. I am not against the mutating idea at all but there is nothing concrete to my knowledge suggesting that that's what is happening in that scene or that mutating will actually feature in the movie.

Never say no to Panda!

Since this seems to be the guy with the "melting helmet" we saw in the clip it could be wounds as well...and he is damn ugly of course. I hope so.

Engineer1

The guy has cleary some sort of deformation going on.
He's clearly agressive, being hunted down and flamethrowed.
He has no helmet (not even outside in front of the hangar in the behind the scene shot) where in every shot of the person burning him do have one.
As for the guy who is getting his helmet burned, his skin is not just burning, his neck his morphing and changing color...

Yeah it could be anything but in a movie that deals with bioengineering, with humans discovering vials with probably dna material, mutation do seem to be highly plausible.

Again i dont think this is the main threat (well could be if such thing reaches Earth this is clearly our end) probably one of the many f**k ups that happens when the humans play god (they steal the fire of the gods, the urns, play and shit happens) and i'm sure that REAL creatures will appear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed