Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 69,075 times)

josh_axey

I'm curious about what the big disc thing is overtop of the waterfall shot.....

MrSpaceJockey

The previews of a preview and official stills have been great, but it was this trailer, both leaked and now in some higher quality, that really raised the hairs on the back of my neck and gets the adrenaline rushing.

f**k it.

I guess I was wrong about the jockey skull...

ikarop

ikarop

Just noticed that the "serpent" scene is missing. Guess we won't see what the creature looks like until Thursday (hopefully).

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 21, 2011, 03:02:18 AM

lol, i was gonna post about that, it looks like a scene from the old tv show V,or independence day with big round ufos !!

thanks

rich

Engineer1

Beginning of time on Earth.
Fits the description of one of the test trailer where a voice over says something like "First there was the sun" and we see this giant oval alien ship covering the sky. Voice over " And the sun said I'm alone and I have noone to shinedown on so it created man"

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: ikarop on Dec 21, 2011, 03:10:03 AM
Just noticed that the "serpent" scene is missing. Guess we won't see what the creature looks like until Thursday (hopefully).

what serpent scene are you refering to? as people keep mentioning a serpent but i never saw it in either of the leaked trailers, that may just be down to bad quality vids but i honestly didnt see it, could you sceen cap it please?

thanks

rich

obijuanmartinez

OMG! Space Jockey head (helmet?) at the 32-second mark! No way! OUTSTANDING! Sir Ridley FTW!  ;D

m138jewski

m138jewski

hmmm

predxeno

I see strands of "Alien" in it. :)

JaredK21

This looks amazing. I absolutely love the tone, music and atmosphere of this movie. It 'bleeds' ALIEN. Looks genuinely creepy as well. Can't wait!!

predxeno

I actually won't be too upset if this does turn out to be an Alien Prequel.  It looks magnificient!

higherprimate

Could be an alien ship coming to earth to terraform it. Plant the seed of life??!?

m138jewski

m138jewski

whats with the little bird graphic at the beginning?

predxeno

I don't really see any evidence of the "mutation" that people here are talking about.  The closest thing I've seen so far is a guy's helmet crack open and then he suddenly grabs his head as it blackens.  I always assumed that was due to some sort of acid and high pressure in a hostile environment or something and never really thought of it as a mutation before. :-\

TWAK

TWAK

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 03:17:25 AM
hmmm

The guy standing at "S". Is that a human?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed