Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 159,084 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

St. Eddie, that's not confirmed whatsoever, and we never had a date of release in the first place.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Well in any case I sure hope they didn't delay the trailer because they realized they showed all of the good parts in it.

:-\

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Zenzucht on Dec 07, 2011, 11:40:50 AMSometimes, it seems to me, that these leaks are being leaked on purpose.

Roger roger.

-Chris

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Late, not late, it will be attached to a Fox movie for the Christmas holiday. They'd be absolutely crazy to miss that boat.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 07, 2011, 12:48:10 PM
St. Eddie, that's not confirmed whatsoever, and we never had a date of release in the first place.

Actually mate, there was a second part to my post (via an edit) that got wiped because my piece of s**t PS3 just crashed on me.  So I'll retype it...

I agree with the possibility of the news being fake.  To the fellow who posted the news...

You really can't come forth with such news, not cite your sources and then become aggravated when people doubt you.  ThisBethesdaSea is correct; that's journalism 101.  I'm not necessarily doubting the authenticity of the news but I am wary of such things due to the sheer volume of braggers and fakers who've emerged from the woodwork, claiming to possess "insider knowledge".  I'd say that approximately 5% of those people are on the level.

If you're unable to cite your sources, then you should expect a healthy amount of skepticism.  Don't blame the doubters amongst us; blame the fraudulent idiots who've led us to become so wary.  ;)

weylandchronicles

weylandchronicles

Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 07, 2011, 01:09:08 PM
expect a healthy amount of skepticism

Oh, I do :-) I know myself from following this and other movies, that much mis-information - intentional or otherwise - surfaces with annoying frequency. That's par for the course. I'll put my tetchiness earlier down to a late night and an early morning :-) for what it's worth, the information came from within the Fox UK marketing dept.

chupacabras acheronsis

i don't know about you but i simply stopped reading posts made by certain members.

boabwalker

boabwalker

Quote from: Zenzucht on Dec 07, 2011, 11:40:50 AM
Sometimes, it seems to me, that these leaks are being leaked on purpose.
hit the nail on the head there,who thinks that these leaks are bad for buisness for fox?they have got more people talking and speculating than any trailer proper could have, i think fox have their very own Ash working for the publicity department.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: boabwalker on Dec 07, 2011, 06:54:12 PM
Quote from: Zenzucht on Dec 07, 2011, 11:40:50 AM
Sometimes, it seems to me, that these leaks are being leaked on purpose.
hit the nail on the head there,who thinks that these leaks are bad for buisness for fox?they have got more people talking and speculating than any trailer proper could have, i think fox have their very own Ash working for the publicity department.

Hmmmm...

Maybe Rothman is the world's first synthetic!  It's all starting to make some kind of sick sense now. :o

... We're through the looking glass, people.

Corporal Hicks

I've heard rumblings of next Monday, actually, but I'm unsure if that's cinematic or online. I'm not 100%, I'm just throwing it out there. I'm checking back on where the release is. I'm gonna check with some of my cinema projectionist buddies too, see if they've got any reels in yet.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

If it's strictly in theaters then I'll spend 10 bucks just see it, then I'll walk out and get a refund.

Repeat for the next week or so until it's officially released online.

harlock

harlock

Any Fox movies due out next week?  ;)

Darkoo

Darkoo

Quote from: harlock on Dec 07, 2011, 08:34:26 PM

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked :D :P

harlock

harlock

*"hilarious" face-palm gif*

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Darkoo on Dec 07, 2011, 08:38:56 PM
Quote from: harlock on Dec 07, 2011, 08:34:26 PM

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked :D :P

There is no way I get near to any cinema where they are showing this Alvin crap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed