Started by The Runner, Nov 26, 2011, 03:22:26 AM

Author
What if.... (Read 23,250 times)

The Runner

The Runner

What if they directed an AVP in iowa

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Okay, enough with the hypothetical analysis of something that didn't happen. For good. :)

The Runner

The Runner

I could imagine that they would make countless AVP movies

Aliens Vs Predator 3: Los Angeles
Aliens vs Predators 4: Cleveland
Aliens vs Black Super Predators 5: San Antonio
Super Aliens vs Predators: London
Aliens vs Predators vs Hungry Giant Fat Kid: Memphis
Aliens vs Predator-Shit Gets Old: Toronto
Aliens vs Predator-OK F***** stop it: Minneapolis
Aliens vs Predators-Revenge of Wolf's Ghost: Chicago

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Actually they wouldn't have, because they couldn't have.
Fox would have disowned them after two movies that failed to impress.

Or would Fox really do that?  ::)

The Runner

The Runner

They would.............................

more then likely next thing you know

Million Year Old Alien Queen vs Cane walking Grandpa Predator: A fight of Gearatric Proportions.

The Runner

The Runner

In another bigger city.

Say for instance instead the Predator ship crashlanded in Chicago.

Do you think this would lead to Wolf having a harder time finding the aliens and what not. Would there be more Aliens running around from Chet egg barfing more people? etc.

SM

SM

Big city, little town - wouldn't change the fact that no one gives a shit.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

It would begin to rip the skin straight off of my left and right brain, trying to figure out how nobody knows of the aliens existence when if it had attacked a huge city.

I would be pretty hard to nuke Chicago without anyone realizing, y'know?

And yes, by logic, Wolf should have a much harder time dealing with a lot more aliens.  And I don't know if Chicagoans own guns.

The Runner

The Runner

What would happen if AVP:R took place in Mankato Minnesota during Christmas on 2011

Would they do something wierd with the ALiens and the cold?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Do you live there or something?  Expecting someone other than Santa this year?

As far as I'm concerned, Aliens in Antarctica was close enough.  We didn't get anything.  Not sure how to effectively make it work, but I'm sure some others here have some ideas.  It would be hard to hide a black alien against white snow, even in the night.

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 14, 2011, 11:13:20 PM
Do you live there or something?  Expecting someone other than Santa this year?

As far as I'm concerned, Aliens in Antarctica was close enough.  We didn't get anything.  Not sure how to effectively make it work, but I'm sure some others here have some ideas.  It would be hard to hide a black alien against white snow, even in the night.
Random Local.  :P

I thought the Strauses would do something stupid like having the Aliens instantly turn into ice statues if they stayed out too long.

*pictures Alien frozen*

SM

SM

Vincent Ward first introduced chameleon Alien abilities.

The Runner

The Runner

Interesting.....

Maybe the reason Spike was sort of a reddish bronze was because of her surroundings when she molted out of her burster stage.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Or you could say Runner was the color (and texture) she was because of her surroundings overall.

Ward had the alien in a wooden environment, so it would have looked completely different.

Now that I think of it, it sounds really interesting.  Looking back, its like the fleshy chestburster is the way it is, because it was "camoflauging" into the human's body.  I know this isn't the original idea here, but just applying what Ward had thought up, which has been sort of contradicted in other films, anyway.

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 14, 2011, 11:03:17 PM
It would begin to rip the skin straight off of my left and right brain, trying to figure out how nobody knows of the aliens existence when if it had attacked a huge city.

I would be pretty hard to nuke Chicago without anyone realizing, y'know?

And yes, by logic, Wolf should have a much harder time dealing with a lot more aliens.  And I don't know if Chicagoans own guns.

I am sure in the bad sides of Chicago there are people with guns.

And how did the government cover up bombing Gunnison? Come up with a 'good' excuse?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed