Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description!

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 02:01:37 AM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description! (Read 41,489 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Mikey on Nov 26, 2011, 06:14:39 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Nov 26, 2011, 06:03:08 PM
I can't wait to see the trailer ::)
Hope this description is legit because that would be really awesome ;D

I don't know why people don't believe us, the description is legit.

I do believe you guys ! ;) I think it is more the hope it will be the alien prequel. And the spacejockey chair being in the trailer is almost to good to be true :laugh:

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Mikey on Nov 26, 2011, 06:14:39 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Nov 26, 2011, 06:03:08 PM
I can't wait to see the trailer ::)
Hope this description is legit because that would be really awesome ;D

I don't know why people don't believe us, the description is legit.

I believe you, but its hard considering all the sneaking around and "Don't worry"s.  But we'll eventually find out whats got you all so excited.

Never say no to Panda!

Damn it, i want videos  ;D

Snowdog

Engineer1

If it's another blurry/No sound one i rather pass ^^

St_Eddie

Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 03:47:55 PM
Quote from: BonesawT101 on Nov 26, 2011, 02:04:50 PM
what exactly did carlos huante say? his work is very interesting, I remember looking at quite a lot of his work while at uni studying fine art.

Dont know exactly what he said, a friend took the class online.
He talked about Adam and Eve's "monster".

Something like this maybe...

That's actually fairly plausible and it would fit in with what Ridley stated about having to go backwards, design wise, from what we saw in Alien.  So when the xeno "serpent" comes into contact with a creature with limbs, we get the xeno as we know it.  The head and tail are the constant aspects of it's design, regardless of host.  Pure conjecture of course but a fascinating theory to be sure.

Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 07:14:54 PM
If it's another blurry/No sound one i rather pass ^^

Well, from the description; clearly there's sound but in essence I agree.  The previous trailer leak may as well have stayed "unleaked" as far as I'm concerned.  That shit managed to make AVP: Reqiuem look as brightly lit as the sun.  I've seen UFO conspiracy videos with better definition. 

Still, not long till the official trailer hits now... ;D

locusta

locusta

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 26, 2011, 05:51:42 PM
what exactly did carlos huante say? his work is very interesting, I remember looking at quite a lot of his work while at uni studying fine art.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder will we be seeing the Snake In The Garden metaphor.

The basic idea in Von Daniken's theories is to take mythical and religious ideas and to apply them to future technology and physical ideas. To take out the holy and spirituality and look at things from a scientific angle. So I'm wondering if there will be multiple religious/mythical ideas brought to life in a physical way in Prometheus.

Jackpot!

BonesawT101

the trailer has gotta be released soon right?

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: St_Eddie on Nov 26, 2011, 08:13:23 PM

That's actually fairly plausible and it would fit in with what Ridley stated about having to go backwards, design wise, from what we saw in Alien.  So when the xeno "serpent" comes into contact with a creature with limbs, we get the xeno as we know it.  The head and tail are the constant aspects of it's design, regardless of host.  Pure conjecture of course but a fascinating theory to be sure.

Would be cool but it also doesn't make a lot of sense. If the xenomorph has a pure form. What would be the use of facehuggers. It makes absolutely no sense at all. Why does it need to impregnate a host if there already is a pure xenomorph form.

Or facehuggers should litterally squirt out a full embryo wich grows and adapts from its host. But again that wouldn't make sense because of the 2 sacks the facehugger has.

But if this is the creature before the existence of the facehugger. That jumps out of eggs and forces himself inside a host through the throath and then adapts. That would be possible.

locusta

locusta

Quote from: Snowdog on Nov 26, 2011, 08:34:36 PM

Would be cool but it also doesn't make a lot of sense. If the xenomorph has a pure form. What would be the use of facehuggers. It makes absolutely no sense at all. Why does it need to impregnate a host if there already is a pure xenomorph form.

Or facehuggers should litterally squirt out a full embry wich grows and adapts from its host. But again that wouldn't make sense because of the 2 sacks the facehugger has.

Demigod!

One hint. Go Youtube and search and watch all the "Ancient Aliens" episodes and you´ll have a good clue about the movie.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Snowdog on Nov 26, 2011, 08:34:36 PM

Or facehuggers should litterally squirt out a full embry wich grows and adapts from its host. But again that wouldn't make sense because of the 2 sacks the facehugger has.

I had the same thought and yet Ridley made that comment regarding working backwards from the facehugger.  I guess when dealing with "gods" and the alteration of DNA, anything's potentially possible.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Maybe if this is the creature before the existence of the facehugger. That this creature jumps out of eggs and forces himself inside a host through the throath and then adapts. That would be possible. And later on when a queen is born/adapted (however you wanna call it) she will breed the facehugger eggs.

MOVIELORD101

Btw, for those of you who haven't noticed yet, trailer's been leaked, and it matches the description in the OP!

Valaquen

Quote from: MOVIELORD101 on Nov 26, 2011, 09:03:18 PM
Btw, for those of you who haven't noticed yet, trailer's been leaked, and it matches the description in the OP!
Yup, discuss here please: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=41025.0

ADC

ADC

Awesome works guys

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed