Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description!

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 02:01:37 AM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description! (Read 41,497 times)

El Diablo

It seems like there wasn't much creature work seen in this trailer but from what was shown, specifically with this "serpent" creature, did any of it look like it fit in with Giger's creations?

Highland

Nice work. I'm sure it won't be long until it comes out if it's making the rounds. If your watching a video that's not been released, not on a direct feed, then i'm not sure if that classifies as legal. Not that I care, I'd be lapping this shit up.

Did you guy's have to do a trade off? like the giant advertisment banner on the front page?  :D

scarhunter92

My body is ready.

Engineer1

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 26, 2011, 07:28:58 AM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 02:47:02 AM
Nice try.
Fake.
But nice try.
Legitimate source. Whether or not it ends up being the officially released thing is another matter.
Also, please avoid those kind of comments being directed at staff. We don't let news get posted without first vetting it.

Joking right?
This was just my way of making fun of everyone who diss directly when they read or see something.
From the moment i read about the way the chair appeared i knew it was real ;)
Staff? I did not take notice it was from staff.
Next time ill put a smiley.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Nov 26, 2011, 07:35:24 AM
They probably will have it play, before Sherlock Holmes, since Noomi is in the film.

Oooh, good call!  That would seem to be around the right time (16th of December) and as you say, there's a relevant link via Noomi Rapace.  Good thinking, maybe you should be crowned the Sherlock Holmes of trailer release dates!  ;D

Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 11:22:04 AM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 26, 2011, 07:28:58 AM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 02:47:02 AM
Nice try.
Fake.
But nice try.
Legitimate source. Whether or not it ends up being the officially released thing is another matter.
Also, please avoid those kind of comments being directed at staff. We don't let news get posted without first vetting it.

Joking right?
This was just my way of making fun of everyone who diss directly when they read or see something.
From the moment i read about the way the chair appeared i knew it was real ;)
Staff? I did not take notice it was from staff.

Nice try.
Back tracking and covering your ass.
But nice try.

;D

sandro

sandro

Can't wait to see the trailer in all it's glory . HD of course

Engineer1

Quote from: St_Eddie on Nov 26, 2011, 11:25:49 AM
Nice try.
Back tracking and covering your ass.
But nice try.

;D

Oh shit i'm busted.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Nov 26, 2011, 07:35:24 AM
Anyway, I was wondering if you believe you saw any Space Jockey creatures in the trailer and also, do you think the serpent thing was a chestburster\stomachburster? You didn't see a facehugger or an egg, right? Thought you heard a facehugger?

No other creatures that I noticed. And I don't think so. Just the chair rotating out of the ground. It seemed like none was sitting on it.

Quote from: El Diablo on Nov 26, 2011, 08:57:39 AM
It seems like there wasn't much creature work seen in this trailer but from what was shown, specifically with this "serpent" creature, did any of it look like it fit in with Giger's creations?

You just see this longish/serpent like thing jumping at the guy real fast. You can't appreciate the design really. Maybe in the HQ version.

Corporal Hicks

You could see what almost looked like the back of Jockey shoulders but it was unclear.

In the chair, I mean.

szkoki

szkoki

Its annoying to see another trailer description.... ???
This is way too much hype.

Vulhala

Vulhala

f**king. Amazing.

Engineer1

Any chance this (your source) get online before the official trailer?

BonesawT101

wish I could see it. it sounds unreal!! what size was this black 'serpent' thing that was jumping towards someone from what you could see?

Berserker Pred

Must see trailer...

Glaive

Glaive

Please...give us more nonsense...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed