Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description!

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 02:01:37 AM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description! (Read 41,509 times)

JaaayDee

When do you think this trailer will be out?  Rough guess?

ikarop

ikarop

No idea. I'd guess December but nothing solid on my part.

JaaayDee

how was the cgi work so far?  And was that hologram thing in the Prometheus or jockey ship?

Huol

Huol

QuoteThey show the same guys again. Running away from what appears to be a huge gigerish wheel. This wheel is also shooting at them what seems to be missiles.

Worry.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Chris P on Nov 26, 2011, 03:37:48 AM
How did you get an advanced showing of the trailer? And if the rest of the staff saw it, that means it's stored on someones server.. With all the secrecy and security FOX has been so strict with to keep all this a secret, why would they leak a rather large, highly anticipated polished trailer to a fan site before showing it in a theatre, or on their own promotional site? I'm just confused by this. Not saying it's fake, but just wanting a little more explanation if possible. Thanks!

Trust worthy friends. Don't worry about the how or why, just trust us to share the coolness with everyone.

JaaayDee

Action.  Event film.  Hollywood.

MrSpaceJockey

Something smells illegal, around here.  ;)

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Nov 26, 2011, 03:53:16 AM
Something smells illegal, around here.  ;)

I swear, I'm wearing deodorant. It's not me!

Corporal Hicks

Nothing like that dude. Just usual movie information website stuff.

Definitely saw some sort of creatures in there.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2011, 03:51:35 AM
Quote from: Chris P on Nov 26, 2011, 03:37:48 AM
How did you get an advanced showing of the trailer? And if the rest of the staff saw it, that means it's stored on someones server.. With all the secrecy and security FOX has been so strict with to keep all this a secret, why would they leak a rather large, highly anticipated polished trailer to a fan site before showing it in a theatre, or on their own promotional site? I'm just confused by this. Not saying it's fake, but just wanting a little more explanation if possible. Thanks!

Trust worthy friends. Don't worry about the how or why, just trust us to share the coolness with everyone.

I trust. Now share the coolness.. in video format please.  8)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: JaaayDee on Nov 26, 2011, 03:46:12 AM
how was the cgi work so far?  And was that hologram thing in the Prometheus or jockey ship?

As I said it wasn't a direct feed video. Can't judge on the CGI. And no idea about the hologram thingy. It doesn't look like the Prometheus tho.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Huol on Nov 26, 2011, 03:49:18 AM
QuoteThey show the same guys again. Running away from what appears to be a huge gigerish wheel. This wheel is also shooting at them what seems to be missiles.

Worry.

I wouldn't worry. I think it was actually the Derelict in flight, looks like it maybe debris from an explosion rather than shooting missles.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2011, 04:04:08 AM
Quote from: Huol on Nov 26, 2011, 03:49:18 AM

Worry.

I wouldn't worry. I think it was actually the Derelict in flight, looks like it maybe debris from an explosion rather than shooting missles.

Actually it think you're right. Maybe it's not a wheel at all. There's something behind them that's for sure. But it's hard to tell. It could be just debris on fire. They seemed to be aimed for some reason.

JaaayDee

Does this trailer belong in the Smithsonian?

ikarop

ikarop

Gotta wait 'till the HD version to say but it's very nice. It definitely gets you excited about the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed