Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 178,276 times)

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Same, I got two messages, but only one is listed in my inbox and I read it and it still says "1 new".

I know of the second message due to an email alert, but it's not in my PM inbox.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

I noticed that there seems to be a bug with the post counts.

Sometimes when I post something, the number doesn't always go up as if I never posted anything. It seems to be random.

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

I've noticed that as well. I wish I knew what was causing it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Just an fyi, but some threads, like those in the rec forum do not add to your post count as far as I understand it.

SM

SM

I can't get the search feature to work.

Rather than repeating myself as I am wont to do when it comes to the Assembly Cut of Alien 3 I was going to point people to previous rants.  Yet searching for 'assembly' or '*assembly*' or 'Assembly' brings up no results.  This has been happening for some time trying to search threads and it maybe works one time out of 20.

Darkness

Darkness

Ah, sorry, sometimes the search goes down every so often and needs to be restarted manually.

Iron Infililtrator

Iron Infililtrator

Maybe there's too many posts?

SM

SM

Search playing funny buggers again.

Darkness

Darkness

Restarted it. It's one of the things that I really need to look into auto-restarting it.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Search is down. By some of the posts here, I guess this is fairly common.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Heavy load on the site due to a certain movie?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Did something get updated/changed? Some of the features for replying are gone. Slash, moving text, changing colors and fonts, etc. All gone. YouTube links and links to other sites and AvPG articles aren't showing, either.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Something's wrong when I'm trying to post pictures as well, at least as thumbnails. It affects previous posts as well. For example:

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=38441.msg2355130#msg2355130

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Bare with and wait for Darkness to get on to have a gander.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yep. Me too now. Can't post YouTube videos, links, etc.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed