Possible Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 21, 2011, 12:44:06 AM

Author
Possible Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 55,259 times)

MrSpaceJockey

Looks kind of a like Vulhala's old avatar.

RazorSlash

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2011, 05:13:27 AM
All I can see is the white spy from Spy vs. Spy in the middle.

CANNOT UNSEE

SiL

SiL

My work here is done.

whiterabbit

Well I always thought the white spy from spy vs spy was an alien. lol

Biomechanoid20

The scene where somebody leaps across a gap...

it looks like the person is jumping off a big hatch or bay door that is slowly sliding open.

Eldritch

Is it behind the rabbit?

Engineer1

Behind venom.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Nov 25, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 24, 2011, 09:02:18 PM
Ok I've brightened it up a bit in iMovie HD.
Here are my observations:

07:00
There is something in the frame just as the "From the Director of Alien" fades out.
To me it looks like a foreboding figure dressed in black. It looks like half of the giant head from the top down wearing a breathing aperatus. I think this might be a Jockey shot. Can see something greenish on the right of the screen. Like the goo.

07:11
Ok, the above shot crossfades directly into a close up of the big head. It looks like the shot form the EW article, only reason I noticed it this time. So I'm thinking the previous dark figure IS the being that the head is based on.
(just a note, the quality of the footage is so bad that I can only tell that this is the head based on the silouette of the crown of the head and the line of the nose, everything else is just shadow)

08:00
Something or somebody drops from the top to the bottom of the screen down a hole.

08:14
Ok definitely an explosion hitting the derelict.

08:28
No idea what that is. Definitely a creature. It ain't a cat that's for sure.
I genuinely think it looks like a proper classic extra terrestrial creature. Kind of like the tall alien from Close Encounters from The Third Kind.

12:22
Looks like a creature from the side on. To be honest I can't quite speculate what it is or could be.

"Looks like a proper classic extra terrestrial creature"

You mean a Grey Alien right ? they are the most iconic Alien species out there.

But yeah it does look very similar to a Grey, nice spot!

Yeah I meant a grey.

I never mentioned this before because I had forgotten about it.
But when early leaks came out and we had absolutely no visual or plot references to this movie, the first thing I thought about when I heard of the Engineer 1 casting and the giant cgi head pilot was that these would somehow be weaved with the human expedition.
And last night it suddenly jumped into my head again, what if they find more than clues of mankind's origins in the archaeological dig. What if actually here, on earth, they find a dormant extra terrestrial who guides the way to "paradise".

Eldritch

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 25, 2011, 01:47:56 PM
Quote from: Space Jockey King on Nov 25, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 24, 2011, 09:02:18 PM
Ok I've brightened it up a bit in iMovie HD.
Here are my observations:

07:00
There is something in the frame just as the "From the Director of Alien" fades out.
To me it looks like a foreboding figure dressed in black. It looks like half of the giant head from the top down wearing a breathing aperatus. I think this might be a Jockey shot. Can see something greenish on the right of the screen. Like the goo.

07:11
Ok, the above shot crossfades directly into a close up of the big head. It looks like the shot form the EW article, only reason I noticed it this time. So I'm thinking the previous dark figure IS the being that the head is based on.
(just a note, the quality of the footage is so bad that I can only tell that this is the head based on the silouette of the crown of the head and the line of the nose, everything else is just shadow)

08:00
Something or somebody drops from the top to the bottom of the screen down a hole.

08:14
Ok definitely an explosion hitting the derelict.

08:28
No idea what that is. Definitely a creature. It ain't a cat that's for sure.
I genuinely think it looks like a proper classic extra terrestrial creature. Kind of like the tall alien from Close Encounters from The Third Kind.

12:22
Looks like a creature from the side on. To be honest I can't quite speculate what it is or could be.

"Looks like a proper classic extra terrestrial creature"

You mean a Grey Alien right ? they are the most iconic Alien species out there.

But yeah it does look very similar to a Grey, nice spot!

Yeah I meant a grey.

I never mentioned this before because I had forgotten about it.
But when early leaks came out and we had absolutely no visual or plot references to this movie, the first thing I thought about when I heard of the Engineer 1 casting and the giant cgi head pilot was that these would somehow be weaved with the human expedition.
And last night it suddenly jumped into my head again, what if they find more than clues of mankind's origins in the archaeological dig. What if actually here, on earth, they find a dormant extra terrestrial who guides the way to "paradise".

Plausible, but I do not think that will be the case :) They ought to find something pointing them to Paradise, like a tablet (very Stargatey, I know). I am interested to know when the archeological dig is taking place, during what year. If it is a historical dig and they take 200+ years to translate it all, it'll feel silly..

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Eldritch on Nov 25, 2011, 01:57:04 PM

If it is a historical dig and they take 200+ years to translate it all, it'll feel silly..

It might be 200 years before they find their Rosetta stone for whatever

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

watching the leaked trailer footage again - the weird grey thing at about 13 sec looks like it's moving very quickly into water

Engineer1

No it's entering some sort of tube no water around.

Infected

Its a f**kin echo they are scanning you can see the clip right after it.
Echo means someone got hugged.
someone is gonna give birth to something.

Deuterium

Quote from: Infected on Nov 25, 2011, 07:29:30 PM

Huh, what ??  That usage of the term "echo" went right over my head, and I don't understand why you are using it or what you mean.  Can you elaborate?

St_Eddie

Quote from: deuterium on Nov 25, 2011, 08:22:40 PM
Quote from: Infected on Nov 25, 2011, 07:29:30 PM

Huh, what ??  That usage of the term "echo" went right over my head, and I don't understand why you are using it or what you mean.  Can you elaborate?

Dolphin xenos a-coming!

Seriously though, I have no idea as to what they mean by "echo" either!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed