Lance Henriksen plays Knife trick!

Started by newbeing, Oct 15, 2011, 03:34:51 AM

Author
Lance Henriksen plays Knife trick! (Read 11,992 times)

newbeing

newbeing

I went to Rock and Shock in Worcester Massachusetts today to see Lance Henriksen and while I was talking to him I gathered up the nerve to tell him about Aliens: Infestation and the Knife trick mode they put in the game. I handed him my 3DS and he tried it out for a little bit. He got a kick out of Bishops bleeding hand on the start screen and the gameplay in general. Though he said he did prefer the real thing ;)

Xenomrph

That's fantastic

Corporal Hicks

Haha. Very nice. And Sea Sheppard seems to be popular with the older cooler actors.

Kigan

Kigan

That is absolutely awesome.

Vulhala

You win dude. That's brilliant  :D

ClockworkHorror

That's classic!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Bloody fantastic.

ikarop

ikarop

Very cool indeed!  :)

predxeno

Lucky you.

chupacabras acheronsis

sharks f**k yeah

AdamWF

AdamWF

On behalf of everyone at WayForward, newbeing, let me just say YOU ROCK! I'm framing this and putting it up at our offices. :)

ikarop

ikarop

Welcome to the site Adam! and thanks for taking the time to come on here and get involved with the community :).

predxeno

Hi Adam. :)

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: AdamWF on Oct 16, 2011, 04:03:10 PM
On behalf of everyone at WayForward, newbeing, let me just say YOU ROCK! I'm framing this and putting it up at our offices. :)

You guys rock for making an awesome Aliens game!

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 15, 2011, 09:37:07 AM
Haha. Very nice. And Sea Sheppard seems to be popular with the older cooler actors.

Sea Shepherd is cool when they advocate for the protection of whales and dolphins from poachers.  What makes them lame is when a shark that kills a surfer is apprehended and killed and they take the side of the shark.  Lance Henriksen is cool regardless of what shirt he wears.
  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed