Beware the Batman (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Oct 04, 2011, 02:06:40 PM

Author
Beware the Batman (2013) (Read 5,024 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

QuoteThe next Batman animated series, debuting in 2013, is titled Beware the Batman. According to Register, the CGI animated series will spotlight a classic-looking Batman teaming up with a gun-toting Alfred Pennyworth and a female ninja sidekick. Beware the Batman is executive-produced by Glen Murakami, and will also explore the mythology's more obscure villains, such as Professor Pyg, but will also feature mainstays such as The Joker and The Penguin. In the series, Batman will team up with a younger female sidekick named Katana. During the keynote, Register added that Katana will fill the sidekick role, but won't be a replacement for Robin.
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=47551

And for info on Katana.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana_%28comics%29

Huol

Huol

Professor Pyg. What?

Oh god its hideous

Aeus

Aeus

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Well that looks...interesting :D

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Why is it that animators think Batman and Japenese style animation go hand in hand?
Plus they're probably gonna maul the Professor Pyg character. You can't pull off a villain that twisted on a children's TV network.

Bruce Timm where the hell are you??!!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Huol on Oct 04, 2011, 03:50:14 PM
Professor Pyg. What?

Oh god its hideous

Bleh. Batman's head looks ridiculous.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

This show looks like total shit. I miss 2D animation, it looks like it's a dead breed now.

genocyber

genocyber

SM

SM

Sweet!  Slippy from Star Fox is in it!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Why does everybody look like Zed from ANTZ? Oh, and when Shobidoo told me that was Alfred with the two guns I didn't believe it for the longest time.

Oh well, at least this'll be easy to ignore.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

This show looks like, sounds like crap.... :laugh: I love DC and Batman to death, but I can't belive they can't produce a dark, decent animated series since the classic Batman Tas.

Huol

Huol

How about they bring something new to the table instead of just rehashing BTAS.
They cant top it so why bother.

deblued

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: x2SMONEY on Oct 04, 2011, 08:08:36 PM
Why is it that animators think Batman and Japenese style animation go hand in hand?

Beats me. Was never a fan of that style either way.

First Blood

First Blood

Looks just as atrocious as the new CG Green Lantern show. :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed