Aliens Colonial Marines Full E3 Demo Footage

Started by ikarop, Sep 30, 2011, 05:00:30 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Full E3 Demo Footage (Read 67,222 times)

Gate

Most women wear heels during S&M, why should the Queen be any different?

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

uhhh the damn tails, they better be re rendered before its release

Horhey

Ok, so a Rhino was on LV-426 at some point? :-\

A Space Jockey-Alien would've made more sense.

Ghostface

Quote from: Gate on Oct 11, 2011, 11:37:26 AM

Wait, Scott wears heals?  :o :o :o

Taraka

Quote from: PLEXI on Oct 10, 2011, 07:57:31 PM
QuoteI don't entirely agree, at least I found them a bit more threatening in the last AVP game
Threatening until you master the melee system at least.  I fist fight Xenos for fun on the hardest difficulty.  Deadspace... >.> not so much.

Yeah the melee system in AVP was broken. And Dead Space 1, oh yeah. outta ammo, imma hit you! BLAM! Want another? Swing, get blocked, get ****ed.  Dead Space 2 though, they don't block. You just swing like a maniac till something hits you and THEN gets you ****ed.

And you guys knocking the Queens legs, you never saw the Stan Winston puppet or Mcfarlane's figure? The only thing of the legs I'll bash is A: they're out of proportion, and B: I've seen PlayStation games with better graphics than that screenshot.

SM

Quote from: Ghostface on Oct 12, 2011, 03:26:05 AM
Quote from: Gate on Oct 11, 2011, 11:37:26 AM

Wait, Scott wears heals?  :o :o :o

Only on really special occassions.

QuoteAnd you guys knocking the Queens legs, you never saw the Stan Winston puppet or Mcfarlane's figure?

The reason I commented is because I saw the Winston Queen.  Them calves in the picture are way heftier.  Not knocking, it's just they looked odd.  Action figures are neither here nor there since they're often inaccurate.

King Rathalos

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Oct 11, 2011, 04:02:24 AM
fine legs indeed, but now that you post that screen, i realize just how much they grew her up. did this screen appear before or after the E3?

During E3.

chupacabras acheronsis

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed