Aliens Colonial Marines Full E3 Demo Footage

Started by ikarop, Sep 30, 2011, 05:00:30 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Full E3 Demo Footage (Read 67,937 times)

ikarop

ikarop

The Aliens Colonial Marines demo shown at E3 2011 received a lot of praise and feedback from the press, now you can see why. Below you will find the full length E3 demo. Pure Aliens Colonial Marines goodness. The gameplay video, taken from the Xbox 360 version, lasts for 11 minutes and is narrated by Gearbox’s Randy Pitchford. It shows off a number of different environments from the second act of the game, including the destroyed Atmosphere Processor, Hadley’s Hope operations area, the medical bay and the debris of LV-426. You can download it here in HD & here in HQ.

A big thanks to Sega for the video.

Purebreedalien

Wow this looks fantastic. :)

dallevalle

I JUST CAME SO HARD IN MY PANTS !!!

Purebreedalien

I'm watching it through again and the lack of acid damage when he shotguns the Aliens around 5 minutes in is a little worrying, I'm hoping there's a lot more punishment for the player if they decide to tackle Aliens that close up.

xenogenicide

only 1 thing that puzzels me his pulse rifle sounds odd

9th_Stew

F***in hell thats pretty damned detailed - felt like i was in the movie!! :D

Corporal Hicks

That was f**king awesome. Wish he'd have shown some more iron-sight usage though but I still think they look f**king ugly on the pulse rifle. Nice and details but without being too much of a retread. Loved the moment when the aliens yanked the power loader. Very impressed.

chupacabras acheronsis

QuoteDamnit! my trackers broken!
QuoteWinter! you're a badass!!!
Quotewe might be standing on the Alamo, we need to hold with every bullet and blade we have until the cavarly arrives
Spoiler

f**kING REALLY?
[close]

Darkness

I must admit the environments are stunning. Very well-detailed. What's the deal with the Crusher alien? How is it bred? Is it like a Praetorian?

Huol

Rhino Alien. Christ.

Also lol at the shotgun part.

Griffith

I'm 27 and this is what I was expecting from an Aliens game my whole life, now life makes sense,  let the 2012 apocaplypse come, zombie apocalypse, 3rd world war.. f**k that, I'll be playing Aliens: Colonial Marines. Sega Take my money NOW!

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 30, 2011, 05:41:11 PM
I must admit the environments are stunning. Very well-detailed. What's the deal with the Crusher alien? How is it bred? Is it like a Praetorian?
It's not exactly a Praetorian but will do all the stuff a regular Praetorian would do in an AvP game.

ikarop

Is the footage lengthy enough this time? Or are we still complaining?  :P

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 30, 2011, 05:20:46 PM
I'm watching it through again and the lack of acid damage when he shotguns the Aliens around 5 minutes in is a little worrying, I'm hoping there's a lot more punishment for the player if they decide to tackle Aliens that close up.

This is the E3 demo which means that some of the elements you mentioned above are subject to change and possibly have since the last build. The tails are an example. There's nothing to worry about at this point really.

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 30, 2011, 05:41:11 PM

Mutated from radiation. It basically chases you through the debris of LV-426.

newbeing

Without the lame dubstep and metal soundtrack this gameplay has me feeling better. Well about the shooting mechanic and atmosphere. Its still a little lackluster in the unique gameplay division, but as a first impression its looking pretty good.

9th_Stew

is there a survival mode to this game or is it only coop?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed