IS it an Alien fps or a marine fps?

Started by Exiled, Aug 14, 2007, 09:15:04 AM

Author
IS it an Alien fps or a marine fps? (Read 7,674 times)

Private Hudson

I have a brand new comp, would AVP2 work on it?

Master

Master

I would like to play as a soldier from the ending of Alien 3, the one in armour.

RossBond

Quote from: Private Hudson on Sep 16, 2007, 05:16:24 AM
I have a brand new comp, would AVP2 work on it?

It should I'm running it under Vista on my Brand new Acer Laptop and it's working just fine.

Enjoy.

Redfield

Quote from: Master on Sep 17, 2007, 12:05:24 PM
I would like to play as a soldier from the ending of Alien 3, the one in armour.

that would be cool... like an alien hunter guy, who protects people of high authority.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: crazy_dbl_88 on Aug 24, 2007, 01:41:45 AM
avp 2 has some of the shittest graphics ever (but still great fun) it should work on almost anything

the graphics and atmosphere were incredible for the time it was released.   the game is a masterpiece.  but yea, i see what you're sayin, i came here to see if there are graphics enhancement mods and someone is working on one now.  he just posted thread on october 5th.   :D

xenomorph36

as much as i LOVE aliens it wouldnt matter if they dont have aliens to play with cuz i swear when i was playing avp1+2 i almost threw iup.

Clydewyman

If the game allows us to play either both, I would gladly oblige. And if that is true, I would play as Alien! Sweet!

Well, just cross your fingers and hope Gearbox would make that truly happen.

Commander Aun

Yeah, the aliens were done well in AVP 2, and now with new technologies such as the Unreal Engine 3, they could make one heck of an Alien FPS if they put there mind to it.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

by god they betta

Commander Aun

Quote from: bloodjigsaw on Dec 03, 2007, 01:48:27 AM
by god they betta

Yeah, cause if they dont, the Alien, Predator, and AVP game franchise will be down the gutter.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

they should make a gears of war style avp game :o

Redfield

since this aint due til 2009 they should have both... i wonder when there'll be a trailer?

The Cleaner

Quote from: Master on Sep 17, 2007, 12:05:24 PM
Don't really think that's an option. I think they were more of a Weyland/Yutani security team than Colonial Marines. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed