More enthusiasm from Fassbender

Started by JaaayDee, Sep 13, 2011, 01:18:43 PM

Author
More enthusiasm from Fassbender (Read 17,486 times)

m138jewski

m138jewski

Did you have to bring up call?  :'(

Toy

Toy

"I've just realized they are still keeping the alphabetical sequence of the androids.. Ash, Bishop, Call and now David.

Next time, it will be Elmo. Or Esmeralda."

Or Elizabeth Shaw...

Deuterium

Deuterium

Well, besides "Call" (Winona Ryder)

I can't think of many more fetching fem-bots...besides including the following:

Sean Young (Rachel in Blade Runner):  Wow was she smokin' hot in that film

Daryl Hannah (Pris, also Blade Runner) ==> and I note that "Rachel" and "Pris" are arguably not "androids", but rather genetically engineered humanoids

Ashley Scott (Gigolo Jane from A.I.)...but that was really window dressing...I mean, could you have a smaller role in a film?  Nevertheless, she was hotter then the core of the sun.

Kristinna Loken (Terminatrix from T3)

Elizabeth Hurley (Vanessa, from Austin Powers 1 & 2)...Mmmmmmmm lordy, lordy

P.S.:  And perhaps my all time personal favorite (any I maybe dating myself, here)....the lovely Ms. Sherry Jackson from TOS Star Trek's "What are Little Girls Made of":

They don't make costumes quite like that, anymore.  :(

OKAY GUYS..WHO HAVE I MISSED ??

RICH-ENGLAND

@ deuterium
lenore from serenity and llia from the first star trek movie.

thanks

rich

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Summer Glau as Terminatrix in "The Sarah Connor Chronicles"

Tricia Helfer als Six in "Battlestar: Galactica"

Isabel Lucas as Alice in "Transformers II"

...and a few more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_female_robots_and_cyborgs

Oh damn, just realized that this is not the "Hot Women Thread"  :o

Deuterium

Deuterium

Definite MAJOR points for the beautiful Summer Glau and Tricia Helfer.  Unfortunatlely, for me, anyone involved in Michael Bay's Transformer's is automatically disqualified.  Not because the fem-bots aren't smokin hot, but because I hate Michael Bay and all he stands for.  Sorry.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Not android, but.. Natasha Henstridge as Sil.

Divpax

Divpax

Thread derailed.

harlock

harlock

One more noone mentioned  ;D

The 2007 Bionic Woman played by Michelle Ryan, shes darn hot and a fellow Brit;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Ryan

Perhaps best known before that for being in Eastenders as Zoe Slater.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Divpax on Oct 12, 2011, 08:52:30 PM
Thread derailed.

Well, someone sullied the character "Call", and I felt it was my duty to rush to protect the honor of the lovely, albeit dangerously kleptomaniacal, Winona Ryder  ;D

But your right, the "Hot Fem-Bots in film" could make a thread of its own, somewhere.

Now, please everyone feel free to return to any new exciting Fassbender news.  << or post pics of hot fem-bots posing next to Michael Fassbender >>  8) ;)

RICH-ENGLAND

from what i can gather, fassbender is playing an android and has some association with guy pearces character, im wondering if guy pearce may be playing a young charles bishop weyland???.

i may be way off on this cos ive not managed to read every rumour about the movie....

thanks

rich

ThisBethesdaSea

Charles Bishop Weyland? I will confidently say a big NO! (purely speculating obviously) I dont think Ridley will be honor the shitty AvP story lines.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Oct 13, 2011, 03:14:33 AM
from what i can gather, fassbender is playing an android and has some association with guy pearces character, im wondering if guy pearce may be playing a young charles bishop weyland???.

i may be way off on this cos ive not managed to read every rumour about the movie....

thanks

rich

I suspect that Guy Pearce will be portraying the Space Jockey (with the addition of heavy prosthetics/CGI of couse).  Naturally that's pure speculation on my part but it seems curious that Guy's role in Prometheus has yet to be revealed, along with the fact that he's a well known character actor.

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Oct 13, 2011, 03:34:54 AM
Charles Bishop Weyland? I will confidently say a big NO! (purely speculating obviously) I dont think Ridley will be honor the shitty AvP story lines.

yeah i dont think he will follow the avp story because they would contradict each other anyway due to the timeline just as avp and alien 3 do with both having (allegedly) human bishops.

my speculation more comes down to a few rumours ive readthta fassbenders character will be guy pearces servant and may share a scene on a ship in water (maybe a yacht, maybe a spaceship) somy train of thought was that maybe pearce was the head of wayland (be that charles or another) and the ship scene may be before fassbender goes into space.

again, all speculation as the rumours may be total rubbish or just a bit wrong.

thanks

rich

ThisBethesdaSea

Now, I vote for Fassbender and Pearce having an android slash human sex scene. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed