Drawing Stuffs

Started by King Rathalos, Sep 11, 2011, 02:03:43 AM

Author
Drawing Stuffs (Read 4,772 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

This was something I doodled today because I was bored, I'll post better art than this next time.

This was just to get this thread started, and because I had the strange urge to draw an OTT cartoon Oviraptor. :P

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 11, 2011, 02:03:43 AM

This was something I doodled today because I was bored, I'll post better art than this next time.

This was just to get this thread started, and because I had the strange urge to draw an OTT cartoon Oviraptor. :P

;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

PLEASE KEEP DRAWING REALLY OTT STUFF!  :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Made this quick in about 10 minutes (it shows :P). Pretty much what happened, and yes I accidentally drew this from right to left like a manga instead of left to right.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Bahahaha  :laugh:

Oh god, I just eat stuff like this up.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Thanks guys for all the comments. ;D

Anyways I was in class today and since we had a substitute and could do whatever we wanted I drew this. I usually don't like to draw on line paper but this is all I had available at the moment.

I originally started this off as a Giganotosaurus sketch but it ended up turning into an old Rex that's been beaten by the younger generation of it's species (the dots on its face aren't dots, they're bite marks that are bleeding). The Raptor in the back was not my best effort and you can tell the arms are really screwed up, and since this was drawn in pen I can't it erase it unfortunately. Also I ended up putting blood on the Rex's left arm it should be on the right which is supposed to be broken due to the way it's just hanging there. :P :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Pretty cool stuff. Love the pen style.
If you want to make it more accurate I suggest to look at T.Rex skeletons and try to copy them first.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 23, 2011, 12:37:13 PM
Pretty cool stuff. Love the pen style.
If you want to make it more accurate I suggest to look at T.Rex skeletons and try to copy them first.

Thanks Oz. :)

I really wasn't going for realism with this one (I barely do anyways when it comes to dinosaurs), however I'll keep that in mind for next time. ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 21, 2011, 10:22:06 PM

Anyways I was in class today and since we had a substitute and could do whatever we wanted I drew this. I usually don't like to draw on line paper but this is all I had available at the moment.

I originally started this off as a Giganotosaurus sketch but it ended up turning into an old Rex that's been beaten by the younger generation of it's species (the dots on its face aren't dots, they're bite marks that are bleeding). The Raptor in the back was not my best effort and you can tell the arms are really screwed up, and since this was drawn in pen I can't it erase it unfortunately. Also I ended up putting blood on the Rex's left arm it should be on the right which is supposed to be broken due to the way it's just hanging there. :P :laugh:
Awesome. I can definitely see where it was a Gigantosaurus, and it reminds me of the V-rexes from King Kong '05!

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

that's pretty good man. you nailed the neck, i always have trouble drawing the neck in Tyrannosaurs.

the raptor in the back looks like he's walking against the wind.

DarkMajesty

DarkMajesty

Cool t-rex.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 23, 2011, 10:56:14 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 21, 2011, 10:22:06 PM

Awesome. I can definitely see where it was a Gigantosaurus, and it reminds me of the V-rexes from King Kong '05!

Oh god, you have no idea how much that means to me. ;D

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 23, 2011, 11:57:20 PM

the raptor in the back looks like he's walking against the wind.

Yeah the raptor is definitely my least favorite thing in the drawing.

Quote from: DarkMajesty on Sep 24, 2011, 01:16:43 AM
Cool t-rex.

Thank you. :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Nice work, I love the pattern on the Rex. :)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Thank you all for the comments. :) ;D

For those who don't know either of these two fine gentlemen.

http://slenderman.wikidot.com/slender-man
http://gurrenlagann.wikia.com/wiki/The_Anti-Spiral

I'm not that good when it comes to drawing human like bodies/shapes/forms so doing it on the computer with a mouse makes it look even worse. I'll draw a better version of these two individually next time.

If this is a double post I'm sorry. I'll edit this into my previous post.

This time there's two drawings that I did today, one in the morning and the other one about half an hour ago.

Oh hai thar don't mind me I'm just watching you get undressed. :-*

Concept of an alien foot soldier for a project that's in the...well concept stages. There's still a lot of creatures left, and after that I still have to do characters and vehicles.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed