Lots of Prometheus Screen Shots - Spoilers!!!

Started by Darkoo, Aug 01, 2011, 06:32:38 AM

Author
Lots of Prometheus Screen Shots - Spoilers!!! (Read 114,149 times)

Signore Predatore

HOW MANY EGGS ARE THERE!  :o

predxeno

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 01, 2011, 04:54:54 PM
The sets look very impressive and very alien-like. I wonder why they said it wasn't an alien prequel when it clearly is.

And I can't figure out the massive head thing. I just can't see it in the pictures.

There's still the chance that all these homages are coincidental or are just to reference the Alien film and not actually be a part of the same universe.  But even I have to admit, as one of the biggest skeptics of this film being part of Alien, that that chance is pretty slim at this point.

maddriver

maddriver

I don't think they're eggs. In another picture from near-ground level, they seem to have a flat top, not round-shaped, sort of like a canister containing something. It is just my impression and probably I'm very wrong.

Also, in the above picture, the 'eggs' don't have the same size. Maybe it's because of the bad quality.

EDIT:

Okay, so if you look carefully at the eggs in the foreground, they seem to have a flat top.

And for some reason, I think it has something to do with this:

It looks like someone is sticking his hand inside an 'egg' and slimy, green goo covers his arm.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I saw these earlier. They are looking great, it won't be long until we see a teaser.

dallas001

I cannot wait to see this. FINALLY WE GET WHAT WE WANT AFTER 20+ years of waiting. Since ALIEN 3 it was downhill. Now fox has done it right!

Signore Predatore

I want it to be a classic movie like Alien (1979) or Aliens (1986) the other ones were downhill; I would be very mad if this ends up like Alien: Resurrection or Alien 3, but lets just hope it will be awesome  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Different kind of cryotubes?

ElderPredator

I think its time for me to come back to this forum, great screenshots.

But what the hell is going on here?

nendo

I know people have seen the nose but has anyseen that this is the back of a head?

You can see the back of the ears

maddriver

Quote from: ElderPredator on Aug 01, 2011, 05:56:19 PM

It looks like someone who rushed into the room and is just about to fall on her knees because some reason.

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: ElderPredator on Aug 01, 2011, 05:56:19 PM

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/AndyUK_1962/Prometheus/162b028d8fbacc707c6a_21.jpg

Some people think that this may be a effect to the human muscles after long space travels...like the guy in the wheelchair in the back. But 2 people with effects on their muscles? I don't think so...maybe she's got a pass out and the pic was taken in the moment she falls down or Mr. SJ experimented on her :D

JaaayDee

Johnny Handsome

I like the giger look of things, but some of the futuristic stuff looks a little too "Tron" for me.

I hoped for a more dirty and "used" look.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed