New Aliens series by John Layman/Sam Keith

Started by vikingspawn, Jul 28, 2011, 05:04:14 PM

Author
New Aliens series by John Layman/Sam Keith (Read 36,466 times)

Mr. Domino

Overall, I've really hated the model for the new DHP since it's inception a year ago. $7.99 is too much to ask people to pay when you're only giving them 8-9 pages of any given story, and as such, I've not yet started getting the book.

That being said, having preordered all the Aliens issues, and having flipped through today's issue without actually reading it yet, I'm much more excited to read a few of the other things in it than the Aliens tale, which looks to be shit (not judging on the story yet, but Layman and Keith make for a bad combo in this particular fictional universe). But, in the back of the book, there's the first chapters of a new Dean Motter Mister X story and a new Baron & Rude Nexus tale, along with a pit of prose from Harlan Ellison, all of which sound awesome. So, my advice - come for the Aliens, stay for the stuff that's actually worth reading.

redpred

ok, So aftering reading this comic i was reallly disappointed by the overall art and writing :-\. Layman just gives us a taste of the story of the 8 page spread and it didn't hold me maybe it was the lack of pages but the art is what threw me off. The Aliens just don't look right. Good thing i picked up The untold stories Punisher max that day. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed