Ghosts, paranormal beings, and everything in-between

Started by DoomRulz, Jul 23, 2011, 04:05:21 AM

Author
Ghosts, paranormal beings, and everything in-between (Read 65,916 times)

DoomRulz

I'm curious to know who here either believes in them, doesn't believe, or thinks is split 50/50 on their existence. Personally I think it's possible and I've seen some video footage that makes me raise in eyebrows in surprise. Nothing can be proved 100% I guess, but it's fun to wonder.

Terx2

There's always that thought at the back of your head saying what if...

I'd like to think that ghosts exist but Paranormal Activity ruin it for me. So I'm kinda 50/50.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Well, in case they do exist, you know who to call.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHFVTQKqdQ#ws

Effectz

I was clinically dead for two minutes a few years ago after an accident a few years ago,My heart stopped and i dont remember any outer body experience or anything like that so no i think its all bull.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 23, 2011, 04:05:21 AM
I'm curious to know who here either believes in them, doesn't believe, or thinks is split 50/50 on their existence. Personally I think it's possible and I've seen some video footage that makes me raise in eyebrows in surprise. Nothing can be proved 100% I guess, but it's fun to wonder.

I believe. I've had encounters. Not like Paranormal Activity, but encounters none the less.

Darkbladepred2.0

Quote from: Pux Almighty on Jul 23, 2011, 10:17:09 AM
Bullshit. All of it.

Agreement. Besides, if they DO exist... "I ain't afraid of no ghost"...

scarhunter92

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 23, 2011, 12:41:57 PM

I believe. I've had encounters. Not like Paranormal Activity, but encounters none the less.

This. I just believe there are things science can't explain at this point. I like to think this kind of stuff can be explained by a knowledge of physics we just haven't reached yet.

Also: inb4maledoro

Ghost Rider

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Jul 23, 2011, 01:35:08 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 23, 2011, 12:41:57 PM

This. I just believe there are things science can't explain at this point. I like to think this kind of stuff can be explained by a knowledge of physics we just haven't reached yet.

Also: inb4maledoro

Very much agreed.

Nightmare Asylum

The extent of my knowledge on paranormal entities does not extend farther than Ghostbusters.

So no, I don't believe in them.

keylight-di

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 23, 2011, 10:19:07 AM
I was clinically dead for two minutes a few years ago after an accident a few years ago,My heart stopped and i dont remember any outer body experience or anything like that so no i think its all bull.

High five, Effectz. I was clinically dead twice, one many years ago and one few years ago. Both for long time (15 min, 25 min). And nothing, no  luminous corridors, no levitation or other bullshit. Just deep nothing.
And I never believed in any paranormal activity or ghosts.... (except Ghost Rider and Ghostface of course ;)).

LadyZero

I believe in all this stuff, mainly because where we live has a long history, and we've had a few unusual happenings around and about the place - things being moved, doors opening and closing, cold spots... and the fact that every night at the same time, a shadow strolls past the back door and sets the dogs off. I've had some weird experiences in other places as well and frankly I'd like to see people disprove the existence of ghosts. Then I'll stop believing :P

The PredBen

I believe that eventually we'll discover everything that is to be discovered (assuming that humanity survives that long.) Thus, someone day 150,000 years in the future, perhaps we'll know for a fact about Ghosts, Aliens and Bigfoot. In that case, calling these types of things "paranormal" won't apply, it would simply be "normal."

scarhunter92

Quote from: The PredBen on Jul 23, 2011, 05:03:49 PM
I believe that eventually we'll discover everything that is to be discovered (assuming that humanity survives that long.) Thus, someone day 150,000 years in the future, perhaps we'll know for a fact about Ghosts, Aliens and Bigfoot. In that case, calling these types of things "paranormal" won't apply, it would simply be "normal."

I agree.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 23, 2011, 03:23:49 PM
Quote from: Effectz on Jul 23, 2011, 10:19:07 AM

High five, Effectz. I was clinically dead twice, one many years ago and one few years ago. Both for long time (15 min, 25 min). And nothing, no  luminous corridors, no levitation or other bullshit. Just deep nothing.
And I never believed in any paranormal activity or ghosts.... (except Ghost Rider and Ghostface of course ;)).

;)

Quote from: The PredBen on Jul 23, 2011, 05:03:49 PM

I think Bigfoot is nearly pretty much confirmed. I mean the multitude of sightings all over the US and the consistency are in its favor for confirmation.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 23, 2011, 11:32:16 PM
I think Bigfoot is nearly pretty much confirmed. I mean the multitude of sightings all over the US and the consistency are in its favor for confirmation.

Thats dreadful logic, by using that same logic you could try to make a case for a Chupacabra, or any other bullshit cryptid. Theres never been any kind of plausible evidence for such a creature existing.

Hell i imagine you think the Loch Ness monster exists as well, because of all the 'sightings' of that as well?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed