Plot [Rumor]

Started by ikarop, Jun 30, 2011, 12:05:09 AM

Author
Plot [Rumor] (Read 37,789 times)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Hopefully this was sent by a studio plant on a disinformation campaign.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jun 30, 2011, 03:55:48 PM
Hopefully this was sent by a studio plant on a disinformation campaign.
here here

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Firstly There is ZERO place on this forum or anywhere else for that "limp-dick-faggot" comment. Period.

That said...the way we read the synopsis probably won't be the way the film plays out. We should always give Ridley the benefit of a doubt...although he's had some stinkers in the last few years.

Darkoo

Darkoo

QuoteArchaeological digs in Africa reveal alien artifacts that humans were genetically engineered by a advanced alien race (space jockeys) These "Alien Gods" also terraformed Earth in order to make it habitable for their human creations. Amongst finds are coordinates to the Alien God's home-world, to Paradise. Months later the Weyland Corp launch the spaceship PROMETHEUS and his crew, into deep space to make first contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrW4jkQdmjI#

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

'Prometheus and his crew?" what the Fu€k is that about? Who is 'his?'

eyesofthedemon

eyesofthedemon

Hmm,i dig some of the ideas but not all of them,im not convinced its legit though

Time will tell i supppose

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

I guess this fan fiction regards Prometheus as a spaceship controlled by a giant head

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The plot sounds like the origin of the Xenos. I think the plot sounds cool and I don't see why people are being so picky about it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I must admit, as a general Sci-fi story it does interest me. I'd only be concerned with how the Xenomorphs would be portrayed if it was genuine.

Something just occurred to me that could give this so called 'synopsis leak' some credibility, in relation to the other alleged leaked fact about a younger version of Elizabeth Shaw being cast...

The synopsis specifically states 2058 as the date of archaeological findings in Africa that reveal the 'Gods' homeworld coordinates. Maybe thats when we will see a young Elizabeth Shaw at the dig site with nutty professor 'daddy' Shaw who uncovers the discovery? Daddy Shaw becomes sick and dies, Tutankhamun-curse style. Elizabeth becomes obsessed and continues with her father's work, grows older, and gets the gig on the Prometheus trip.

Flash forward 27 years and we arrive at 2085 (the date specifically mentioned by Ridley) where an older Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi) accompanied by some marines wake up from hypersleep after a long journey aboard the starship Prometheus to make contact. Presumably the interstellar starship would have taken several years to construct plus the journey time may be 5+ years.

Make any sense?!

Lonely Universe

Lonely Universe

It doesn't sound shabby at all except for a few little things. I really don't like the whole 'Jockeys created us' thing. It's like ooh ahh whatever. I don't want this film to have that omg magical journey into space feel. I want it to be cold and terrifying like Alien.

The promise of seeing the prototype xenos definetly interests me though. It's always made sense to me that the Jockeys created them, just look at the design of thier ship.

ikarop

ikarop

Apparently joblo.com contacted Fox about the rumoured plot:

QuoteTake this w/ a grain of salt but Fox says that supposed "Prometheus" synopsis is "way off"...
http://twitter.com/#!/joblocom/status/86585649142046720

I'm hearing contradicting rumblings too, likely due to the synopsis being built out of previous reports.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Thank goodness.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: 180924609 on Jun 30, 2011, 11:47:07 PM
Something just occurred to me that could give this so called 'synopsis leak' some credibility, in relation to the other alleged leaked fact about a younger version of Elizabeth Shaw being cast...

The synopsis specifically states 2058 as the date of archaeological findings in Africa that reveal the 'Gods' homeworld coordinates. Maybe thats when we will see a young Elizabeth Shaw at the dig site with nutty professor 'daddy' Shaw who uncovers the discovery? Daddy Shaw becomes sick and dies, Tutankhamun-curse style. Elizabeth becomes obsessed and continues with her father's work, grows older, and gets the gig on the Prometheus trip.

Flash forward 27 years and we arrive at 2085 (the date specifically mentioned by Ridley) where an older Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi) accompanied by some marines wake up from hypersleep after a long journey aboard the starship Prometheus to make contact. Presumably the interstellar starship would have taken several years to construct plus the journey time may be 5+ years.

Make any sense?!

I like this more than anything from the actual plot synopsis.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

With Scott at the helm I think this could work well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed