The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 383,425 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 11, 2018, 02:01:00 PM
Sure, I'll let you know if/when I replace them and I'll send them over. Even if the mix isn't the best, Blizzard at least has a few interesting bonus tracks that aren't on the earlier edition.

Sweet. You can send them to me with the Freddie Mercury tribute concert stuff lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 12, 2018, 11:54:45 AMSweet. You can send them to me with the Freddie Mercury tribute concert stuff lol

Did I not send you that...? Could've sworn I dug out the mp3s and sent them over.

As for the thread topic, my sporadic upgrading of DVD to Blu-ray continues with The Thing and the RoboCop trilogy. I'm really loathe to own RoboCop 3 in any form, but there's just no easy way to get the second film, which I love, outside of the trilogy box set.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 15, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 12, 2018, 11:54:45 AMSweet. You can send them to me with the Freddie Mercury tribute concert stuff lol

Did I not send you that...? Could've sworn I dug out the mp3s and sent them over.

Nah you didn't, but then again I think at the time a lot of stuff was going on at my end so I just forgot myself lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Shit, sorry! I've just found our emails and yeah, I never actually sent the stuff over. My bad. I'll PM you.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 15, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
Shit, sorry! I've just found our emails and yeah, I never actually sent the stuff over. My bad. I'll PM you.

Lol no worries. Ill enjoy them when they come.

Cool

Corporal Hicks

KiramidHead

Red Riding Trilogy BD
Blade Runner 2049 BD
The Dario Argento Collection Blue Underground BD
Tenebrae BD

Wweyland

Wweyland

Ordered from Amazon:
Rage War Part 1
Bug Hunt
Predator: If It Bleeds
Alien: Covenant Novelization
Alien: Covenant Prequel

Corporal Hicks

Not arrived yet.

FiorinaFury161

Givenchy Paris - Hooded zip up neoprene and viscose jacket

Also an adorable yellow Gucci shirt and denim shorts for my niece for her birthday in two months! Now I'm completely out of money, but oh well. Note: all three items were heavily reduced, but still pricey as all heck.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As I'm running smaller guns and my small under-slung grenade launcher doesn't fit on them, I picked myself up a little grenade pistol. Cheap and cheerful. Only £40. Hopefully it'll be here for CQB on Sunday.  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 22, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

For when you want to say, "F*CK YOU," at close range.

Corporal Hicks

Lol I've started going to and really enjoying this woodland cqb place and they've built a killmaze. I f**king love this maze. It's absolutely brutal. But there's a few choke points where this should come in fairly handy.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed