The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 383,395 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 14, 2017, 01:15:22 PM
Three. "Anything You Want", "Can't Stop Now" and an instrumental called "Oi". I've looked around and they're all B-sides found on the album's singles. There's actually one more B-side called "Too Many Tears (Part II)" that's missing from even the Japanese edition; couldn't tell you what it is or how it differs from the standard version on the album, I've yet to listen to any of this stuff lol.

Ah right. Cant Stop Now and Too Many Tears (part II) are the only ones I haven't heard. will have to track all the singles down

Corporal Hicks

I couldn't find the wrap-around cover for #2 in stock but really looking forward to these! Love the books!

windebieste

It reminds me a lot of old Chris Foss covers for Triplanetary and other EE 'Doc' Smith stuff. 

-Windebieste.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 17, 2017, 07:21:36 AM

https://dyn0.media.forbiddenplanet.com/products/diamond/STL047/STL047904.jpg.size-600_maxheight-600_square-true.jpg

I couldn't find the wrap-around cover for #2 in stock but really looking forward to these! Love the books!

Yeah Ive been getting these as well. Only have the wrap around for issue one. Still haven't read the Beyond the Frontier books and the one set in the Syndic space lol

Corporal Hicks

I just finished Beyond a few days ago. Turns out they've done a prequel series too. The first book was only just recently released. Gonna pick that up next month I think.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Alien Covenant on blu-ray.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 17, 2017, 11:55:34 AM
I just finished Beyond a few days ago. Turns out they've done a prequel series too. The first book was only just recently released. Gonna pick that up next month I think.

Ive got like 9 books to read to catch up on the gap between Lost Fleet and Corsair lol

Corporal Hicks

You mean the spin-offs?

Whiskeybrewer

Yeah.

Beyond the Frontier is the sequel series and the Syndic books take place around the same time as that. according to the backs of the comics anyway

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that's right. I've finished the main series and Beyond. There's also the Genesis Fleet which is a prequel which seems to be set well before the war.

Whiskeybrewer

That's right. The first book has been released I think

Corporal Hicks

The lady and I recently watched the new film by the director of this film, so thought I'd treat us to another one he did that's supposed to be pretty good.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Going to see Your Name. again tonight. Watched Garden of Words the other day and really taken with Makoto Shinkai so I've just brought another one of his films.

Corporal Hicks

I finally managed to snag one of those Alien Trilogy Facehugger boxsets!!!!  ;D

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 07, 2017, 09:20:28 PM
I finally managed to snag one of those Alien Trilogy Facehugger boxsets!!!!  ;D
We need pics Hicks ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed